Anomalies Of Life

Speaking of light introduction about my truth, sometimes...the unassailable zone I embodies comes in my respite, uttering many things that I shouldn't have known before I reach a higher phase of adulthood. It has come to my confession and conclusion that what has been bestowed by my young adult soul so far...can never live without a sense of care, especially... towards those who became a victim of false mindreading and materialistic endings. Although...this element has made me experience and witness many departures, including all its anguish, still...no one seems to notice that the presence of this element is the reason why I can handle dissonances from late night hours.

In spite of everything that I can utilize from acquiring this development, this element has also frightened me to the point of transparency where I can know many modern confirming behavior that leads to the creation of unknown dignity. It has led me to encounter countless one of a kind of atmosphere that is able to blister and attract the young generation's mind to consume countless syncopating hard-baldy pills and many other atmospheres that can bestow emotional damage to the reckoning of self-growth.

Although, I know...it is highly possible for this inner hurricane to occur because my adulthood is still freshly new to the state of floating, still i can never find myself able to bear mundane coldness that possesses a sign and symptoms that can rob someone's criticality in being able to understand indoctrinating scenarios, which tend to isolate and suppress the existence of notable questioning. A continuous-generational doing, which in return has caused many people of my age to be used unconsciously as a tool of algorithm and dialectics.

It has come to my recognition that the adulthood I retain has an element of contingency and hunch that can make the possessor able to see through many states of evolution and drawbacks as the world become more sophisticated with enriching anything...

It has come to my recognition that the adulthood I retain has an element of contingency and hunch that can make the possessor able to see through many states of evolution and drawbacks as the world become more sophisticated with enriching anything that generates banknotes and commercial. Whether it may have been caused by many series of alienation or not and naively presumptuous, somehow...the acquisition itself has given me countless greater warfares to be owned and governed. The one, which beautifies turbulences of boredom to hide hedonism and extravagance.

What seems to be the core of my conveyance regarding what I experienced is...the variety of aftermath that has been born from all these inner and external events has led me to realize that most of our empty space has been drugged with many series of practicality and neutrality that can only justify profanity feelings. It has led me to believe that perhaps the interest we chase in today's world is something that needs to be able to provide a white staircase and rainbows for spectacle and adornment, not towards presence that breeds truth for the void.