Thieves In Our Mind

The fine distinction I have as a young adult who loves to enjoy night breathing and its windy temperature, surely...has made me encounter many inevitable desolate experiences, but at the same time...it has ascended my existence to the point where I can acknowledge many pieces of temperatures that can make an individual fall in love with relations that is possible to be used as a way to feel attacked. It has made my presence able to acknowledge many forcible points of reveal that some people tend to show when there is no ability to analyze the figure that lives inside them.

It has left me with questioning that keeps echoing..."what on earth will happen if there are only a few humans left who can accept penetration without growing another personality?". A triumphing questioning that has led me to undergo a series of cosmic whispers that desired my presence to become one of the world's invisible stoical counselors for human weariness.

When it comes to uttering what I have seen and received when such bizarre arcane nuances are speaking through my soul, it has come to my honesty that this particularity is unquestionably not friendly with today's breezes that tend to desire a swirling to fulfill expectations instead of learning to acquire a precision that can give further cooperation with the mind in return, which has caused me to witness a countless of impaling ferocity and frivolousness that able to make some of us positive unlawfully.

The increasing number of populations who hates this kind of inner dimensional balance and sapience has made my existence to be glimmered as something that can't achieve standards, despite what I did with it is about ascending foundations to be glance for the failure that leaves no ashes to be analyzed. It almost seems like... everything that happens in today's thoughtfulness is about carrying and turning unnecessary irony into a fortune while ignoring the responsibilities that confuse the world.

I wonder...what is the description we try to unveil from emotions that don't have any sense of inventory?. Why can't the crowds let me enjoy the solitude of my personality without softly trying to give me something to be dramatized as a fruitless struggle?. What level of comprehension do I need to mention to make those who leave a comment understand that the stillness I choose is not always a sign of experiencing progressiveness toward randomness?.