The Outfield

The indescribable sense of duty I have in my mind might have softened my body and made me behave unhealthy towards many cycles of sleep, but in return...it has allowed me to witness many truths and burdens that burn the eyelids of humanity. Although...I know the appearance of this inner happening might be only a delusional blow when inkling is at hand, it has given my soul an arcane blinker that will come alive every time there is a radical aspect that threatened the world with its lengthy sentience. It is an inevitable finical element, which I despised and brutally admired at the same time.

At this point of tie-in, the only piece of lament I can utter as a form of appreciation is...I am no longer able to find interest in transpiring and following scenarios that don't speak about mankind's brainpower in being able to merge with critical essence from absolution and cosmical achievement. An underrated event, which in my comprehension is a meditating interpretation for those who want to resolve or get away from the oligarchy mess that has been bestowed upon the world.

Although...this arcane duty of mine might be the reason why I'm no longer able to show and contribute what commonly exists in adult's minds, it has made me able to handle the unexpected mundane occurrences that people tend to put in their comical imagination, which is an ignorant decision that I know can deteriorating mental health to the point of depression where imaginary friends are starting to become normal to be invited and asked for sanity.

It has come to my honesty that the continuance of being attentive to this kind of invisible nuance might able to frighten the mind to awaken the bone and flesh when circumstances are one-sided, but it never can deplete the energy of those who want to know what it feels like to contain the higher pitch of cosmical stress for vilification that humans did to one another. A way of life, which can be an option for those who can't seem to find a way out from greater voices of good and improvement.

The indivertible anonymous state from accepting the proceedings of this sublime atmosphere might flip our life into a stressful sense of obligation, but in return...it can help us in being able to resolve problems and cultivates a rightful sense of disjunction in a world where glamor is used to acquire subtle control and suppression towards devilish intent, including all its sentimentalism.