Unrelated Volition

In my days as a young adult who has been granted the ability to acknowledge signals and many collisions of ambition, it is not rare for my existence to whisper many entities that I should be thankful for, especially...at the moment the people my age starting to isolate the cold penetrating profoundness I succeeded. Although...I don't have the right scent to make people stay longer to hear about contributions that can cause them to experience various personal failures, I have come to the conclusion that I can always give myself a small normative topic to be rectified. A metaphor, which has kept me occupied from the social prophecy that has invaded most people's prayers and dreams.

The expansive observation and assessment from owning kind of inner existence have shown me many unpleasant attitudes that could emerge if most people start to forget how to talk with themselves profoundly. A shattering hawing event, which is known able to turn any kind of individual into a firm believer without any desire to raise a mirror to prevent prudery and uncivilized aftermath.

The increasing number of individuals who have failed in attaining and comprehending this basic nuance in my world has brought me into a state of acceptance that perhaps modern humans are indeed lacking in possessing the sympathy and the acuity to muse definition and shallowness. Another reason why today's generation is known great for having fun without literation and conclusions to be offered to the world.

I never had the intention to believe I have achieved superior mental capability above others, but what has been shown so far by the world is unquestionably lionizing sensational instance that possesses weak dose for our mind and systems that can only manipulate the weight of lives, which has unconsciously altered many young minds in my world to undergo scrambled lives that are clowning many brigades of learnings that incur vigorous future selves.

What appears to be the concern that always bothers my existence regarding this kind of conduciveness is that no one seems to fall in love with an acquaintance that lies behind the shades of elaborateness, despite it has made most citizens in every country to possess a lifeline and atmosphere that only adores the emergence of discount and tricks. A mental construct, which has reached a point where it has been utilized to dull ambition to gain profiting petulance and impatience.