Flashbacks That Follows

Although...someone's nightlife can be more disorienting than others or those who are in pursuit of love, it is not the reason why someone should feel unable to create self-compassion and exhaust the bed as an easy way out. It is necessary to remind ourselves that there are many things and objective reality in this world that needs the best version of ourselves in the future. It is necessary to remind ourselves that the disappointment of not catching the fish we desire is not the reason why we should feel unqualified to go fishing or preserve other elements in different waters.

The existence of being born with a soft heart and different archetype towards the understanding of acquiring a fresh start is indeed an understandable reality that can affect someone's thoughts and outcome towards compassion, achievement, and warfare, but still...it can never compete if there's no piece of mind towards the importance of losing and sacrificing the "kingpin" image to become something profound in another territory. A piece of recommendation that we should consider to deepen if a condition is no longer conducive to fostering and stimulation.

It has come to my observations that there's a reason why the sentence..."sometimes a person needs to be a lion in order be the lamb" is mentioned by those who smartly-comedic so many times in front of the young audience, which is...a piece of sentience that has come to my conclusion that every person should be able to create hard layers for the soft side and intuition that fights what the sorrowful heart emanates.

Whatever experience we undergo or whoever we are in the past is exist as remembrance and knowledge about the cuts that give trauma, not as amplification for the self-disposal we try to justify. In other words, keep in mind that the foregoing event that has been recorded and registered by the eye is also intended by the universe as an essence that could be transformed into something liberating.

As a complementary to this uneasiness, bear in mind that there are some energy and nuance in this world that is not supposed to have an active synchronization in someone's mind for a long period. It needs to be known that there are some chapters in life that needs to be nurtured with sentience towards other presence that is calling during the lowest point of our vitality.