The Smokey Chameleon

I never hate the way today's adult and many new era crowds hold captive the pressure they tried to vocalize, but I do admit that hosing my eyes with privateness and earphone vibrations constantly on public spaces and subways is indeed able to help me ignore many recollections of numbing nostalgia that they tried to cram into reality. It has brought me to a point where hearing the sound of machined objects is a lot greater for achieving the right independency and a lot better for enclosing a personality that opens sequence than chasing for the possible connections that they echo through their modern-novel talks.

How do I explain this for the last time?. I have always loved the phases from experience that I encounter in life, but...I never truly understand why the circumstance of propagating comparison and all its paranoia somehow needs to be accepted as an accompanying doll for having a deep sleep. What kind of ancestral thoughts do we expect to see flying above the velocity of today's era if we only care to chant tension that needs others' aggression in order to work?.

The amount of cubicle life that I have seen born from this one soft and poor mental reliability has made me live long enough to believe that we are indeed facing many ideas and social conversation that doesn't possess any interest in knowing what caused us to avoid the aftermath of participating deniability and many elements of self-claim excessively, which has reached a point of unnecessary sacrifice where young generations need to let go their luminous quality for the sake of enduring anxiety that is not theirs.

No one seems to notice that the white noise from influencing the system with indictments and traumatization can only make the blooming youth fall to its knees upon the miserable prophecy. No one seems to understand that the sensations we gave to those who can't journalize their own confiding mood can only make the world possess an ambiance that is not cooperative with righteous equity.

The exclusive politicization of this routine has caused many modern people to forget and ruin the amenities that can recover the path that humans want to win, to an extent where the act of encouraging the ones who love to take advantage of other's bad surprises to have more influence and equations, which in my observations has given the cycle of tribalism a thicker-beautiful skin and access to pass the highway of our sanity.