The White Flag Itself

There are those who are pleased with staying late and kissing many lips every night to celebrate life and there are those who prefer to know the aching history that has made mankind able to have wonders and a greater extent toward themselves. Keep in mind that both of these statements were never meant to have contradiction against each other, both are incredible essence that needs to be enjoyed. But, what needs to be said regarding this utterance is...sometimes the reason why some individuals can't have enough time with doing exuberant things like others is...there is an important presence that needs to be educated and protected behind the wheel, not because there's a solemn hate towards something sensational in front of the peripheral.

When it comes to the nuances of these two choices, it has come to my critical lenient thinking that there is something more worth doing when fun seems to be temporarily freezing the thin ice that preserves the beautiful curse we experience unnoticedly every day. It is a reality, which is why...it is important for any human to absolve any experience they are obsessed with into something more than just dopamine to be harvested in an open field.

It needs to be transgressed into our mind that the atmospheric flat line that exists in our world will never be able to reveal the truth of a myth if we keep busy peeking at the stars that are only available outside our window. It needs to be known that the fettle from celebrating what occurs annually every year is indeed able to appease the analog and the dialogue we can't solve, but it is rarely able to give motivation in being able to possess exclusion for monotonous relationships and spirituality that kills immersiveness.

It has come to my senses that the capability of expressing blissfulness and craze about uniformness will never be strong enough to win against the cycles that ruin the human credence towards being able to discern the view that breeds insular influence. A shady element, which in my personal observations able to make someone intrigued with achievements that are created by gray remorse.

It is important to understand that the indolence towards the pleasing atoms of the universe does not mean someone needs to incarcerate all the invitations and the temptations that serve its existence, but the question is...does the invitations have the ability to make its participator acknowledge the corrupted part of the world? Including all its superfluous entity that makes common people addicted to inferior consumerism?.