A Gifted Force

25 December 2019, it is a known admirable date where people can frantically decide whether to regenerate their loneliness into a battery full of noetic lights or stay still with the surface that the air fumes. I have come to the realization that this date is always possible to bring any welcoming act and consumptive behavior that humans need to deliver depth for those who fail to board the train of forgiveness and those who don't have the chance to utter felicitation.

 I have come to the realization that this date is always possible to bring any welcoming act and consumptive behavior that humans need to deliver depth for those who fail to board the train of forgiveness and those who don't have the chance to utt...

All I know so far is...this particular red date on the calendar has been able to muffle desire that wants us to close our eyes forever and give a blanket to those who lost touch with a map to reckon bonfire that lies between lonely basis and grasps concussion. A presence, which could allow someone to cultivate and represent a veracious capability when the element of self-destructing back-fired many inevitabilities and impoverishment.

Although...what occurs inside might be different from person to person when this date is doing its magic, it will always exist to beacon many random interests of kindness that are able to roar tactics and attract flowing for the darkness that we unconsciously generate beneath our suppression. An existence, which can prevent us from turning into a frigid entity that wants the world to be redeemed with wrongful grinning.

On the other side, bear in mind that the people that walked past us on the pavement during the day and night of this date might cause us to think or feel surrounded by strange networks as if...there is no point in hoping the universe to revolutionize our problems and its upbringing personalities, but it can always reinforce the power and the noise we use to gain discovery and picturization about what is worthy to be received and prepared for other days that possess the same element of nuclear.

While this kind of date in a month may have been a mess or confusion for those who possess a standard mind, it never disappoints those who always tried to manifest concentration of kindness outside the circumstance of comparison and nominees. A piece of detail in life, which in my observation has been able to confront thoughts that the presence we have is meant to be eternally boring and feared by welcoming.

Even if we already found ourselves incapable of surfacing any signs of proficiency to continue confabulations that the rapid heartbeats synchronize to achieve consonance when this particular date starts to desire the same sense, this date always provides a chance to acquire sentience that is fondling towards its process. A convenience richness, which in my experience can be acquired easily by pushing our humane behavior constantly at the moment this date is providing what seems to be endless to be helped and joyed.