Colorblind

There's nothing wrong with wanting to challenge the inner bruises to acquire a higher foresight and a better phase of breathing in the future, as long as there is a sense of proximity in nurturing what the other living being craves to survive. There is nothing wrong with being drunk with technical advancements, as long as there is a breakthrough to cultivate countermeasures when most human consciousness is starting to prefer manipulations over encountering weirdness in romancing the statements in relationships.

It needs to be understood that the anomaly of a grey area that lies inside the human mind to perpetuate the desire of being an achiever can only find reconciliations if someone is starting to notice or revamp the aftermaths that have been received from the stillness that is damning the eye socket of the world. Although, it is indeed inevitable for some environments to not have prime insights and rationalizing challenges, keep in mind that it is not the reason why we should eradicate the ancient methods and essentiality that nourish the living being to exist.

The constant inner shift that occurs when the heat of the sun is being replaced by the light of the moon each day might trouble our mind in cultivating final decision and conversing sanity but bear in mind that there is always a time to understand "the one simple act of kindness at a time" that human can do to stride the stairs of freedom and consolation. An existence, which needs to have presence and equations within ourselves, in order to prevent the inhumane intellect from acquiring gratification at the frontier of our view and sense of necessity.

There is no denying the fact...we are certainly can be flown unconsciously by the mind into a state of self-punishment and screech when the many still don't quite understand which virtue comes from the rationality of a heart and which one comes from a fairytale as the world is urging most humans to have thrills towards the moldy feudality they have created, but...bear in mind that it is not the reason why we need to harness and gravitate every energy that comes from every human dream as an element of reasonings to bolster and participate the lacerating existence to repair the world.

The whole mood of not wanting to live together with those who tie innocent shocks to enrapture the irresponsible conversations is indeed one of the most sensible sentiments, but it is not the reason someone should be reluctant to echo a definite dialogue that is possible to make them cultivate light ethics. A nature, which needs to be remembered before we go fully committed with an objective that can give us a sense of "home".