Cold Equanimity

At this phase of finding the right route for quietness, it has come to my attention that the tranquility we possess as an entity with remarkable consciousness can only find a peak of intellect in life if there's a tread of force that can breathe upon the mundane standards that are numbing the will to acquire self-respect and adrenaline towards knowing what lies beneath our imperial veins. It is a simple element that most elders in my world never consider to deepen, despite it has caused the next offspring they breed to experience fallacy in comprehending many debacles from a serial case that alters.

The aftermath from this particular phase alone has enlightened me that the people who can't silence their mouths in repeating disturbances and chronic dialogue in front of many countenances are an existence that is incompetent of acknowledging the...

The aftermath from this particular phase alone has enlightened me that the people who can't silence their mouths in repeating disturbances and chronic dialogue in front of many countenances are an existence that is incompetent of acknowledging the scenarios that make humans able to cultivate philosophy and lore from the things they supervise. An existence that only exists to chase and compel what has been left behind by the inconsistency and the pressure that has been disappointed.

The complaint and the constant ambush that came from this atmosphere was never been a problem for the inner puzzle that my development tried to solve, but it is...the density of believing we are born with "easter eggs" that always bothers me the most, which in my personal experience can only pave an airstrip for astronomical feelings and reject what can be achieved by pitying the remaining serene light that shines humane perseverance. It has reached a point of perplexity, where everyone around me tends to believe they're a hangar for many things.

It has forced almost every individual from every generation to rely excessively on voluntary conditions without having a sense of concern towards who are the smartest and the wisest in becoming the spearhead of a plan. A mental burnout that has been able to cause many meritorious individuals to be rewarded with old submissions, robotic responses, and despondency while rewarding those with unrealistic ideologies with dominion and countless opportunities to educate.

It has made most human lives to be filled with a purpose to juxtapose propaganda with entertainment, causing insecurities and depression to be affirmed as an identity that needs to be fed every single day. It has made the younger generation below me experience excessive interest in creating merchandise and decoration that is affiliated with mental illness and deluded aggression towards enslavement.