A Thing We Blackened

As my eyes and ears work together in immersing and delivering what my mind craves to be able to develop the capacity to understand questions and patency, it is not rare for me to also receive mundane news and event where a person can prove and maintain his innocence, but not his reputation. At this point of knowing, I have come to realize that it is almost impossible for modern humans to execute something without receiving suspicions from the opposite "variety", despite the act is exist to introduce the cure for the void we felt in human connections.

I have given so many free tickets to people who want to possess freedom and greater awareness to combat this particular tragedy, but still...none of them able to grasp the level of commitment that needs to be achieved in order to make every mental outpost of the world to be guarded by individuals who can govern their own insecurities and trauma for the sake of healthier absoluteness. An unphased aiding effort, which I don't understand why being echoed as if it was a decision that is always able to rectify any imprisoning atmosphere.

The constant lack of critical thinking and slander influence in this kind of situation has led my mind to believe...perhaps there is a reason why today's generation is indeed in danger of not being able to cultivate strength in withstanding the necessity to live humble with sweet solitude and personal credential richness, which is...an underrated lifestyle that nobody seems to acknowledge can help humans to acquire conversion, utility, and better servings in life.

an underrated lifestyle that nobody seems to acknowledge can help humans to acquire conversion, utility, and better servings in life

At some point intervals, it has come to my honesty that sometimes...this kind of modern mistrust and laziness alone are able to show me a point of destruction where future humans will no longer be able to differentiate which notion exists to reconcile the weight of lives and which one that exists to materialize childish thoughts. It has been able to expose many behavior and semi-circle that only exists to open mental wounds to be utilized as a marketing strategy.

The amount of unreasonable emotions that have been used to patch this uncivilized atmosphere has filled the world with various kinds of awakening that never fails to recruit and make anyone able to take pleasure in transferring the inner damage they maintained. An immoral comforting existence, which is somehow able to give a sense of sympathy and empathy for its perpetrators, despite it has failed many humans in acknowledging and estranging formless damage and dormant state.

I wonder...if there is an individual out there who still had a mind and adequate sanity to halt and solve this unfolding matter? Even if it's troubling them to enjoy their...top-notch coffee.