Hardcore Notions

It's amazing to realize...there's an individual who is willing to change their biological "variety" in order to feel the state of winning. It's unbelievable to see...how the "specialties" they cultivate within their feelings can be accepted as legitimate consent that is able to change most restrictions and schemes in our world, despite it can make those who still have sanity and authenticity undergo miserable life. It is suffocating to see...how today's self-insecurities become more and allowed to legitimize many traumatic things into something that can provide creative competition. It is a row of uneasiness, which I found so far has been able to constrict many plausible options towards acquiring vigorous resilience and profounding psychoanalysis.

When it comes to my hostilities and resentment towards these kinds of contradictions, never in my life...I want another world war to emerge once again. A desperate echo, which I never thought can come to my mind as I use today's vibrations and weeping as reinforcement. At the same time, it has strengthened me to believe that perhaps...we are indeed low on possessing hesitation that is capable of constructing a healthy profoundness.

What needs to be known as always regarding this personal phenomenon of mine is...I never consider my existence as the best operator or candidate for the segment of unhappiness and escapement, but I certainly can't tolerate an existence that has a purpose to float deceitful creative thoughts to destroy a reverie that can acknowledge the distress and vital confession from consciousness. It is a state of awareness, which should be approved in all directions if we do want the civilization filled with remedies and many interactive psyche frames, not just "gimmicks" to satisfy the brainchild.

In other words, it is necessary to understand that the withdrawal of healthy well-being and the departure of intellectualism in our atmosphere can only be reduced if there's a greater amount of will and consciousness to acquire an inner explosion that can bestow a deterrent effect for the wicked occurrences. A corresponding essence, which I know is worth reckoning before someone decides to utilize the advantage that comes from competition and physical dilemma to obtain the desired freedom and way of life.

Bear in mind that the silent argument we experience within ourselves can only find hermitage if there's a contrivance that can provide a worthy explicit aesthetic to be fought for, which should be known as an answer for the anxiousness we need to overcome, especially if alterations nightmares or suicidal states start to have an interest and sensibility among the tremors and absorption of endless gauging gratification.

The investment towards all this advice might cause someone to be shunned away from modern observation or media that is being glorified, but it can always give gracious wilderness and a masterpiece turning point to those who are willing to shelter its questioning and puzzles as something that needs to experience a battle with manifestation and representation. An act of courage that I discover has been able to drain and defeat the darkness of being a clown in the modern world, which indirectly can also lead someone to be free from the hamster wheel life.

It needs to be noted and remarked that the existence of lopsided morality in our world exists because the gentility towards diversity we possess as modern humans is highly able to beautify and empower any kindness and mercy from emotional ideology, not from foundations and hardships.