Light Sleeper

29 November 2019, it's 3 am, and still...I can't believe I'm still awake, alive, and healthy enough to witness numerous types of egos that the world bestowed upon my combat. At this point of snooze, it has come to my attention that perhaps it is not my destiny to only observe pledge and discourse without confronting what is possible to become a major threat as such an element wandering our world. I have come to realize that the ability to give lessons and evident impact can only be achieved if there's a will to engage the occasions that generalized comfort and celebration towards oration.

The existence of this presence has taught me many depths and insights that not even my family and the people my age can understand its usage in our world. It has allowed me to notice many scheming acts of bonding where people are willing to convince and exaggerate personal problems in order to make themselves continuously sitting on the throne, to be able to control and use the gravity of others' sullen past as a defense mechanism.

 It has allowed me to notice many scheming acts of bonding where people are willing to convince and exaggerate personal problems in order to make themselves continuously sitting on the throne, to be able to control and use the gravity of others' s...

Although...I have received so much nuisance and unsteadiness from the continuation of this singularity, it never brings me to a point where it caused me to constantly strive for connections that loop around VIP seats and sensationalism. It never brings me to a point of stipulation...where I need to share stimulus for the sake of being seen capable of rejoicing journey and the old frameworks. An element, which somehow able to make me appreciate arbitrariness and priorities that people commit during midnight hours.

The feeling of improperness and the pain from acquiring the responsibility to communicate the world's problems as this singularity continuously demand another extra mile from the heart is indeed a piece of radiation I never expected able to muffle my expressiveness, but in return...it has made me able to elucidate critically upon the modern atmosphere where "when a hero stumbles, the cowards rejoice".

There is no guarantee that my hope and my subtlety will come back fruitful as I let the world echoing habit and many knowledge of body language into my mind, all I know is...this nuance has made me experience so much miraculous aftermath to the point where I feel more brave and comfortable to give cognition and reality in front of hazardous persona, who tend to take pleasure in damaging the world while their feet are surrounded by warm socks and many bars of chocolate.