The Enigma Of Unfairness

Nobody is going to shake your hand willingly and make you feel deserved, even if your kindness says otherwise. The truth is people tend to do the opposite and many other special things once there's a presence of tailor-made suits and hyperbolical minions in front of their eyes. It is one of the mundane things, which I don't understand why become more and more appreciated and exceptional as if it was the only thing that can move the boulder from the valley, which has reached a peak where inner chemistry tends to be left forgotten as if it was just a frivolous bonus.

When it comes to this lecture, as an individual who is already used to observing and experiencing many glamorous accidental events, I do understand there are many pieces of instrument that embody hard work, conquest, and feisty insurance. But still, I can't never able to comprehend how this element is being grasped by today's populace as an adaptable element that can repair, and give a sense of pride and happy hormones to our body perpetually.

The longevity of this atmosphere has made me witness aftermath and relationships where people starting to not be able to understand what can cause thinning to our humane exegesis. It has given many masses who don't fully develop a reality and pleasant personality, including all their slick perseverance a flare to sign an acquisition of control and advantage.

How come mankind can achieve the greatest things if we only praise mindsets that can only allude us to the inferior consequences of not wearing items or updating to the newest lifestyle modification and ideology?. It is a piece of questioning, which I wondered if it ever shows influence or makes a return to our senses before we expect to experience interesting vitality and a chance to give extraordinary emotions to our sleep, as these mundane events contribute finical view in front of those who don't even have a possibility to reach standard scenario.

On the other side of the coin, it needs to be emphasized that there are people who are born with intellect pieces but never have the opportunity to experience a conversation that salivates true self and healthy ideas towards humanity, just because there is a blocking existence that value diamonds and high league knots more than anything in the world. In other words, it is a weariness that needs to be reduced if we do want to have the capability of creating significance that rectifies and inclusivity that cares about profounding games.