Being Sharp

The academic experience I have passed and the sideline I have done as a young adult so far are indeed a challenge for many debts and years to come. Still, I never understand how come some of us are even able to grasp opportunities and fulfill personal desires so easily by only wearing a fake suit and uploading stories with a high chaired individual, despite there being no visualization towards basic obliviousness. How come some of us can obtain an invitation from prestigious socialite meetings by only creating or following a trend that lacks potential in making mankind possess a high-functioning cerebral cortex?.

I don't know if obsolescence and jealousy have finally been able to occur in my consciousness after dozens of years of vigorous development, but it is indeed a disappointing view to see my world become overcrowded with many series of obtuse cynicism that I hope never come true. I hate to see how philosophical individual's appearances in my world being replaced constantly over a single hangout with someone that only possesses"thick wallet" mumbling and sumptuous facial finery, to the point where it has become a rare sight to see individuals that are able to behave specifically to intricate matters.

No one seems to have a silent room to be used to deepen the narcissistic fearless act that some people do to hide their sins and wretchedness, no one seems to have interest and a time to loom the world a little bit further with a battle to love the scaffold of being honest towards vulnerability and its identification. Both are the aftermath, which somehow we normalize its false exertion to the point where it is possible for anyone who has weak-twisted mental health to spread their deadly earnestness.

I wonder...what can i do to make the highest conscious inhabitants of this world able to understand that there will be no millions of appealing scenarios if we only occupy or haunt an existence and glorification that can't defend future generation's mental health and record of service from being governed by shadows of statistics and its utopian fingerprints. An influence, which can make the cessation of peace lose its benefits gradually as the age progress.

I don't know if most citizens in this world already become used to permitting blandness and emptiness or not, but I sure can't ignore the fact that the enjoyment of acquiring interdependent feelings in today's world is surely an emotion we abused to gain wealth and prominence, causing us to play many given unreal roles that will never give any real sense of participation to get out from its moldy surroundings.