The Game Has Changed

Nowadays, when it comes to my existence as a young adult who sometimes feels have resided in many various bodies and eras, it has come to my honesty and acknowledgment that it is rare for today's humans to have an interest in knowing the radiation and the radiant side of experiencing a putrefying life crisis, including those who have the table and the responsibility to acknowledge and decipher many dimensions of stories. An existence, which sometimes...I childishly hoped can be altered or reduced as easily as blinking an eye.

The acquisitions and the conquest of dominating this modern phenomenon have given me many mundane cataclysms that made me unapproachable and weirdly considered to be welcomed at the same time. A piece of weird human expression, which most people tend to show in front of my view whenever there is a denial or a ritual they egoistically try to comprehend with past scores and antecedent emotions.

At this point of isolation, it has come to my extra and personal observations that the moment I don't appear vigilance and attention to the modern crowd's common landmarks that breed assailants, the more the world shows me behavior and unguided individuals that can help me reckon the foul manner that modern humans retain within themselves to make themselves and others feel applauded.

I have come into regretful reception that it is rare for today's nurturing to possess acknowledgment that the human realm can only find cultivation and development once the waiting is not wasted on spoiling and expecting every newborn to grow into a revolutionary figure. A small fraction of a spineless and cryptic atmosphere, which is rarely accepted as an element that can highly reduce personal credibility and a chance to spin the world.

It is understandable for guardians to bestow their descendants with circles and moving influence that allows them to shift reality easily, but does it capable of preparing them for the worst?. It unquestionably feels relieving to see them not having the burden of searching and surviving many fundamental clauses, but does it capable of constructing brilliance when their lore is trying to emerge from certain difficulties?. Both are the boldest questions we never aspirated into our spider web of awareness.