Love For A Loner

The night will always give a different dimension of wilderness and profoundness for those who receive intricate experience at the time sun is blazing the clouds. It is an elusive existence, which needs to be thankful for, especially...if someone tends to feel have an ego that wants to serve a purpose, interval, embodiment, and presence that is conversant with night hours.

Although...the heir of such an attribute can make their vicinity parameters to be left alone with hungry stray dogs and blurry city lights, it can always inflict invigorating ideas and movements that are able to develop what has been naturally built inside the soul. An inner process, which can give resourcefulness when personal deplorable history starts to give rushing and tides to the inner hourglass.

It has come to my personal subtleties that the universe always resonates a different salutary reward to those who lived with ventures that seem to be raw and sleepy in front of the many. Despite its trials being mostly about encountering its possessor with individuals who have low endurance toward being broken, the end result is capable of consulting profoundness and unity to the traces they left for memories.

Even if during the process, the possessor of this nuance is being vilified to the point where the suspicion of becoming the devil's messenger starts to show imminent response, it needs to be known that they can only be shattered if their own minds decide to overlook critical readings and radioactivity that occurs around them. Therefore, at least for them, being able to witness outer discourse of interest and companionship is always more than enough to make them feel alive and pulsing.

It has come to my understanding that the birth of a person with a reticent radius are exist to show and remind a simple basis that could dilute and rarefy the fatality of something, to make others unconsciously able to come back into a natural mind, despite having to confront hundreds of confining floating faces in this world. It is a goal that some of us possibly have had since childhood, in order to fill the gap of having a thrilling experience.