Blurry Mind

As my surroundings become more and more filled with combinations of false devotion, and bright screen tapping, sometimes...it is hard for me to encounter discussion that can provide icing and greater proportion for my mind. I have come to realize that literature readings are no longer being considered as one of the elements that can stimulate the creation of wise decisions, which I believe...the reason why today's standards can no longer able to cultivate value that can make the existence of impermanence sounds pleasing for the emerging dialogue that human need to respond every single day.

I feel low to hear and see...how the greater development is being measured by the number of persuasions towards preparation for the afterlife, not towards what can be done and enhanced before the inevitable occurs. It feels dark for my heart and eyes to witness...how the concept of heavenly death can acquire legal authorization in the digital world with ease without having to go through a series of calibrations, despite it can allow historical insecurities and basic uncivilized actions to thrive.

The existence of these divine games and cruising has made many of us want to condone cubicle thoughts, to the point where no one seems to have a refreshing nature. It has made many delusional activities to be able to give fame and fortune to the point where no one seems to care to understand a circumstance that can never fulfill the sense of longing for something. I wonder...why can't most humans agree that the blessings and the godly merit they memorize can also limit the heart opening towards the things and aspects that can be proven accurate?.

why can't most humans agree that the blessings and the godly merit they memorize can also limit the heart opening towards the things and aspects that can be proven accurate?

It has reached a point where...the aftermath of these mortality concerns has been able to entertain and indoctrinate a whole family with a countless intensity that can never brighten social impulses towards other clusters of household, causing the smile we use for an acknowledgment to only appear in certain welfare and calling, which is an episode of life we tend to neglect even if it has already happened at the frontier of our own eyes.

It has been said so many times in my ears that this topic will never be able to grow further into our consciousness and reduce sociabilities, but all I see is...only a patch that is waiting to explode greater than ever before. It has been convinced and echoed so many times in our world that those who spread this kind of instance are there to protect humanity from mayhem and impiety, but all I see is...only a force of ego that wants attention, self-esteem validation, and filled pockets.

I wonder if the world still breeds individuals who are able to see the trace of this soft cowardly nature?.