Bloodline Happiness

As life goes on, as well as inquiring for a price being enliven to acquire status and significance, sometimes...it feels great to use my time to forget the things that caused me to become an addict with the mental hourglass that regulates all the degrading experiences I have seen and received. At this point of self-whisper, it has come to my interest that all the adventures and defective sanity I witness are there to give me a story to be blessed with acceptance and utilization.

 At this point of self-whisper, it has come to my interest that all the adventures and defective sanity I witness are there to give me a story to be blessed with acceptance and utilization

I have grown to realize that whatever happens in today's world is rarely able to echo determination towards connections and the ability to invent uniqueness from a mind. I have grown tired to acknowledge and disenchant the realization that we are indeed a living consciousness that never wants to learn a history that is filled with relationships with intelligence and a strong wave towards a reckoning capacity. For that reason itself, it has come to my understanding that it would be such a waste of time if I always tried to push my existence to validate what has been thrown to be praised.

Although this nuance has occurred so many times in the atmosphere I ignored and made me despise today's interactions, I still...can never cease to fathom how this kind of cluelessness towards historical knowledge is able to overpower the classic fundamental element that is essential for the human brain to become able to acknowledge ascension and potential in many depressions and sorrows. A neglected uniqueness of the human brain that has prevented many intemperances and cannibalistic consumption towards mental collisions and numbing convergence that humans can do unconsciously.

I can only utter that the emotions and the tidings that have been bestowed from today's attraction and incident are strong enough to convince me that we are undoubtedly breeding a new generation that possesses thickness in accepting the things that give riddance to our ego and selfishness. It is safe to say that the constant frequency of this matter has made many primary atmospheres and psychological grounds that I appreciate filled with settings and policies that don't even possess a sense of care towards conserving a profound effect and impact. A threat that no one seems to realize is able to destroy the system of happiness for many lineages to come.

The continuance of these circumstances has invited so many sensations to the point where it has unwittingly caused so many young populations in front of me to not be able to undergo phenomena that can enrich the purpose of a chosen exploration. A phase of bewilderment that somehow manages to create a route of success for those who display psychic collapse and a failure for those who have closed many inhumane abysses.

I wonder...if it's still normal for me to assume we can still achieve or hold character traits that possess enthusiasm towards an existence that doesn't softly demonize the fluctuations of critical inventiveness?