A Fail Resonations

I may have been living too long with unexplainable intuition, it might be true that an individual like me is naive or too eager to cultivate divining things. But still, I wonder why this kind of simple momentary thoroughness I experience is...somehow able to anger those who seem to possess value and fame in completing the societal ground. I wonder...if this is all occurring because the way I scan the world is excessively crazed with vivid scenarios?. It has made me receive countless passive-aggressive nuances that never cease to exist to echo treachery.

The extensive influence of this mundane substance has made many of us trapped in reinventing intellectual sentences and yearning to the point where it is hard to acknowledge and find a definite canon story. I have grown confused and timid to see...how this kind of harborage is being used savagely to gain relevance in front of my view, despite it being able to enclose a side effect that is highly comforting the doers to ruin and sell their privacy. What is the reason that causes today's people to believe that if this act has been done to an individual like me, it can make them hassle-free free, and flawless?

No one seems to understand that an individual like me tends to sacrifice time, youth, gatherings, and many other banquets if there's an existence that grips consequences and fights renewal that leads to an imminent state of beggary. A state, which can spawn or nurture unqualified behaviors and characteristics that never want to encounter responsibility when a habitat or a good person is being turned into a sponge of blame and blasphemy.

No one seems to be able to acknowledge that the incongruity I exhibit unconsciously is there to give feasibility and warnings towards modern dissimulation that today's young adults do to make others sacrifice their positive nature to make personal hope come true, which in return could bestow more fictive and dismal construct that makes mankind prefer to contribute identity, instead of something that mushrooming survival and stoical references.

There might be some truth out there that can explain or show manifestation about why an individual like me are mostly hard to acquire a greater livelihood and can't be trusted with emotions, but it is necessary to understand that it would never become the reason or a threat of why I love to develop angles and grunt common sense. Sometimes, it happens because I can't stand twisted mundane aggravations and inanity that are being utilized to lubricate the wrongful circle of business.