The Magic Itself

The nightly seriousness and the allure I possess as a young adult surely have attracted multiple amounts of unexplainable-gratifying engagements, glares, and mundane pleasures, but still...until this day, to my view, the presence that has been bred and nourished from such existence can only reach a point where it can only satisfy the gazes I walk with, not the soul that I possess, which tend to after narratives, hypnosis, and coincidental irony.

It has come to my strangeness and honesty that I never see what looms around coupling, romance, and staging as an existentialism that I need to imbibe and accomplish to become human. It has come to my humbleness that being a mediator and artificer or an adjudicator for construct and brainchild illumination is more able to bestow what the lash of a heartbeat needs.

I have sought and tried to understand the questions mark that the normalcy gave upon my shoulders as people lured me to accept what such element can offer, still...the only shivers that can satisfy my nerves are something that comes out from commencing what is shielding covenant and sincerity from the fabric of the universe. A thing, which so far has captivated me to the point where...I'm starting to think highly of what the world conversates to acquire chemistry, influence, and many elements of fireworks.

I have so many thoughts and feelings towards enjoying relationships and the dancefloor that most people of my age glorified and yet...up to this moment, none of its sparks are able to bring my existence to a point of profoundness where I can enhance myself to become a better healer for the warfare that dwindles the very existence of mankind firmness and perseverance towards knowing havoc and the emergence of primordial corruptions.

Although...the velocities of interaction from other humans is something that I gratified its power in being able to make me think about simplification and having a classic-deeper kindred relation, especially behind closely listening to a deep breath whisper that the opposite sex cultivates about my presence and charms, still...at least for me, being condensed with an interest of repairing and knowing what makes mankind bowing upon expeditions, innocence and many other concerns that gave castings and spices of enticement is a special metier that will always accept me as a person.

It is safe to say that...it is incontrovertible for the adult part of me to want to question thoroughly what the universe has bestowed between the law of attraction that each human possessed. It is irrefutable for my soul in wanting to nurture the reasoning of goodbyes that humans say to each other. It has been patented primordially by reincarnation that the psyche state I have will never be able to uncover and disclose a higher redemption and grandeur if I intensely surround my vicinity with a presence that ignores what the prime of the morning and the crack of dawn bestow upon human acuity and alertness.