About Being Truthful

The vitality I retain and the skirmish I undergo as a grown-up individual have always been a thrill and a threat for a grain of failures, pious difficulties, and regret. Whether it is occurring naturally for the sake of finding the truth for the void or distractions that other humans have sensate upon my sights, still...I can never understand the reason why it is rare for humans to be astonished by the existence of insights that comes from the dust of science and ancestral arts, only to be replaced by teachings that lie behind the astronomy of gospel book and a stage of beliefs that can make people easy to vilify those who admire knowledge proficiency and mastery as an infidel.

Although...I know it is not a good notion for someone to bother what seems to be crippled around personal feelings unceasingly, still, I wonder...what makes some devout humans out there believe that the desire of having and commencing craftsmanship and talents can only lead the doers unable to understand and mediates the content that makes the heart widen and unfold its stitches. I wonder...what makes most of them believe that the yelled orders they deliver and curated from self-proclaimed white knights are the only existence that can make grievance and threatening perpetuation vanquished?.

I have traveled my adulthood with patience and countless subsided emotions as evangelizing and preaching become more and more used to handle a midlife crisis, and yet...until this day, it is still...rare for me to find humans around my vicinity that follow such doing able to show a scenario where they are able to acquire euphoria and meeting point for underground secrets and rivalry they experience.

The celestiality from these atmospheres has made me curious to know if there is still some kind of existence or a person out there that can echo and transcribe...what makes humans reliant on the constant presence towards the fear of not being able to celebrate and commence what is written inside the angelical books. I'm interested to see...if I ever had the chance to meet an individual out there who still has an interest in creating a recreational substance with greater boundaries and rationalization towards the "great creator" destiny thinking patterns.

I never tried to lecture or consider my existence and the whole trinity that occurs inside my new adult mind as the only embodiment that can give what the universe needs in being able to interact with the higher deity that creates mankind and causality, but in some degree, all these procrastination towards the white lights in my world has surely able to resurface blessings that denied conscience traffic, including all its checkpoint that human need to be able to give kindness, credits, and appreciation to their own struggles and independencies.

How can I believe the modern world I'm living in is far away from being ostentatious and packed with delusional disorders if all that is being tremored are a state of sanity from those who are insecure about what the afterlife requires?. How can those who are genuine and born with intellect able to echo their voices if all they received are commodities and invitations that only have a ratio in indoctrinating immunity in front of "the great unknown"?.