A Trophy To Letdown

When the world seems shattered and unbearable, bear in mind that there's always earthly friction out there in the wild open, between the city alley and quiet huddle that can always deliver many kinds of cerebral spectacle at the time sleeping is not an option to choose. Although...closing and resting the eye is truly able to put the churning of the day into a serene state, still...it will never be enough to compete with the inner grumbling that arises at the moment the dark sky is flaunting its tissue around our human vicinity.

It has come to my concentration that the ruse and the obstruction from a drowsy day we experience in this world need more than just sleep, sometimes...it needs the ascension of substantial groundwork from within that can help the creation of high standards and imperative expulsion, which is an inner doing that in return can also give solace and leeway for aging and many puzzling mundane battles to come.

Although...these insights might have been lacking in having trustful popularity and only being used by a few living comedic-visionary icons, it is necessary to remind ourselves that the tears that have been shed behind its dimension are the reason why mankind still exists and capable of rectifying countless act of alienation, despite their mysteries in giving consciousness to emotional conquests. It's something that I know is worth diagnosing, especially...when there's a sentimentality that suddenly shines through into our numbness and tiredness.

What seems to be the sad truth that needs to be known is...there are many individuals who are feral in echoing wasteful spare time into our consciousness at the moment societal mist is unable to give vitamins and adrenaline to what we want to accomplish in order to safe the mental stage from dullness and its urination. Therefore, it is necessary for anyone to roam the world with repercussions towards what the world has not shown entirely.

It needs to be known that the unstable emotions and the hazardous mindset we have within us are mostly can be cured by seeing and acquiring understanding from things, property, or kismet that has existed since the dawn of time. It is a piece of inquiry, which can give memories and outcomes that can increase our chance of having passive gratifications for every default and difficulty that has already or not yet attacked and understood us.