Choosing The Right Courier

What are you going to do when you're not saving the world?. It is probably a question that sounds terrific but disconcerting at the same time. A question, which has successfully terrified me if it is ever able to reach a larger scale of basis in the near future. A question, which has come to my prediction is possible to narrow and avert our minds towards the deeds we have done, causing the consciousness to possess a craze towards balance, destroying the rightful regulating norm that lies within ourselves as a being that tends to after what led the mind to think this and that.

What else can we do if the world is already at peace and the universe still looks the same? And leaving us with one answer "a race against time"... as the last commodity to be propelled?. Although...all these questions might be needed to guarantee our survival as a high-consciousness species, it is necessary to understand that these questions including all its purpose also possible to become chaotic debris if there is no deep concept of what independently can increase the chance of being alone with egocentrism, which in my personal observations is an element that can acquire countless stages and platforms as one of the final borderline aftermaths.

When it comes to this state, It has come to my concentration that the lack of conversations and wake-up calls regarding these questions has made most of us ungrateful toward the profoundness of being able to acquire captivation and a burning spirit toward the universe's natural richness, to the point where most of us are always felt in debt of creating artificial beauty and its identity, despite it has darkened the descent humane proposition we carry along the process of sleep.

It needs to be noticed more often that the lack of individuals who have the expertise to deny the unfinished mental outburst when these questions are starting to lock our view in our world can highly damage the predictions or beliefs that resemble the expansion of hope and resourceful boundaries, while in the process can also open the gate for those who have the confidence and deranged courage to breed algorithm from many combinations of turmoil and confusion.

These questions are indeed natural to have an influence when humans cultivate curiosity but keep in mind that it can never make the mundane decency and its friendship with the universe grip our hands if there are no thoughts of acquiring growth and conquest that is capable of evaluating ideology and the individuals that possess influence in injecting morals and desire when these questions are asked or being burned to the ground for the sake of breeding vanguard or something newly able to give happiness.