Prologue

The notch of development and the introduction I endowed in life as a young man, who tends to experience silent preceding days, so far...has made me able to recognize that the unusual feelings toward knowing and acknowledging lies and forebodings are the best trait to have before the afterlife is conveying the soul into another body. I'm starting to believe that the mastery of comprehending unspoken words and comfort is a salvation for the lonely night and many despairs. An aspect, which could nullify the connections that whispers white lies among the corruption we know existed.

When it comes to private hours of my life, despite all the trials I've done with the close ones, all I know is...the lack of care and blindness towards this atmosphere alone is truly able to make my life filled with many family affairs, fishy stories, and threats. It has made the connection I hope for crumbling into many pieces of odds without reality. It has reached a point where it has been able to show me glitter and a glimpse of disinterest that the mind hated the most, causing the wave and fluctuation of time I loved to change into something unbearable.

The continuity of realizing all these atmospheres and reality earlier than others has left me with an experience and trauma that leads me to believe that perhaps...most of us exist to make others attracted and addicted with the ability to exhibit captivation and miserableness at the same time. A piece of interest, which could foreshadow and strengthen the cold nature we all have as we assert neutrality, control, and ego.

Although...there has been an insane amount of inner conversation overflow, whether it's from relatives or strangers, I wonder why...all these instinct and ability of mine never had a place in most human hearts, even if it has been able to generate and showcase a never-ending cycle of crying that only rewards a cryptic persona and circumstances. I grew sad to see...how capable and proud some of us are in bestowing recursiveness and delusions that can reduce transparency and criticality towards recovery and many other capacities that can structurize a greater mentality and aspiration.