Arbitrary Bullshit!

Becoming extremely passionate about whether an event is having a piece of curating podcast or not is something that we never had in our tensions, anymore. When it comes to my personal experience in encountering this kind of ambition that is lurking out from the distance rapidly into today's atmosphere, it has made today's generation and including my existence to witness many events that weren't supposed to be seen and absorb regularly as a part of the schedule. The one, which tends to invite a star with shiny coins than those who possess philosophical influence.

It has reached a point of outcome where a person is more preferred if there's a capability to give sensations to the introduction or fear into the acquisition of debts, which has become a mandatory activity that has caused many responsibilities and acts of acceptance to be filled with bluntness and edgeless conformity. A sad view, which most of us pushed into compassion and acceptance, although...it rarely gave humanity a profoundness to be used for other cruciality in return.

The wide spread of this nuance has encountered me with countless amounts of mundane contradiction that doesn't even possess worthy cosmos and outburst, to begin with. A kind of contradiction, which can only nail consciousness to focus on the horizon of comedy while forcing the observers and the victim to believe there is a rewarding state that is essential to be consumed for a better ending in acknowledging stress and clowning senses.

It has made the morning hours I used to enjoy with greetings and other natural dawn existence to be replaced with exploitation and narrative that fermentate destructive opportunity and broken confidence, which so far has streamed a countless amount of poor execution and terms on many places that I know harbors the obligation to give contrast to what is longingly able to make human mind pervasive with mental frailties.

It has reduced many milestones and standards that breed a strong bond and vitality with tech trees that involve foundations, craftsmanship, and tougher self-esteem, to the point where...it is a lot more important to spend time to glamorize and politicized what is degenerative to be supported with spirituality and a rock bottom egocentricity.