A Trivial Detail

The existence of relationships that is structured by hunger and inner eruptions towards image is indeed a human doing that can't be drained to the last bit, but it is not the reason why someone should become more madly corrupted with an interest in having a polite fraction towards its striking rascality. It is a detrimental behavior, which in my observations has become unduly noticeable and somehow...able to have an endorser and the potential to become the next norm for today's human consciousness.

When it comes to the cluelessness towards this kind of spreadable disreputable behavior in my world, it has unquestionably given me many unique challenges and chain reactions to be witnessed. The one, which can unconsciously direct young minds to acquire poor management towards time and articulations to the point where the state of directness is being forgotten willingly while the art of sending a comical text message is being preferred, causing the experience of having heartbreak to be ruined with unsettling equanimity and monotone dormancy.

So far, the neglected bitterness from this reality has made most of the adults that I encounter unable to give societal habitation for many humane virtues, even to those who have grasped and bestowed the knowledge of being able to handle potent impact that can make an individual's life wickedly fragmented. I grew tired to see...how no one seems to notice and care about what this kind of segment can do and bring for the next few decades of our earthly interactions.

I wonder...what kind of inner factor, profane instrument, or particular demeanor that has allowed the posterity from this failing development able to acquire exclusive warranty in most people's minds?. I wonder...why it is rare for most humans to understand that the reductions of fiery generations with inner rebellion can only be addressed...if there's a striving limitation in not making the act of being positive regularly accessible for a demand that can silently obliterate our bonding constellations and natural mobility?.

I'm curious to know...what makes people of my age and phase think that the hard-headed pertinacity towards this topic will not breed a person with inner fire to lynch fundamental communications that regulate sanity wholeness, despite it has offered the sign of reaching a final curve of breakdown where a person can be left alone to smile and laugh through intransparency.