A Pricey Tags

Just being afraid of being attacked, happens to the best of us. It is a simple breathing reality that possesses infinite meaning in describing the world I live in, which becomes more and more significant to occur among individuals who have the mastery of delivering critical responses and stabilizing the moral ground. A prisoning mental maze that I never thought will be able to diminish human interest in creating resourceful journalism and learning about historical events, only to be replaced by the normalization of mental illness.

The amount of escalation regarding these defective and baffling circumstances has bred so much confusing mastermind to the point where it is easy for anyone to cross the bridge of fame by only doing an act that is bloomed around accusations and spoliation. It has made the existence of nurturing self-esteem in the right way to be thrown away as radioactive waste or something that can be traded for monthly deals, causing the trends towards feelings to have succession more than enough.

It has intensified the younger generation's emotions to the point of complaint where they can feel horrible for not being able to govern any kind of virtual statistics, despite it can be coming from randomness and antics element. It has shown me an endless amount of real-time occurrences and episodes that obliviate a sense of shame and resilience towards the excessive need of pursuing every social joke.

The passiveness and the lack of mature slap towards these particular mental frictions have made the world I know to be filled with dejections and celebrations towards the fragility of life, which I don't understand why can be allowed to have gravity above anything that the mind and the soul need to become tougher and critical. A weirdness and a devolving state that I acknowledge has been able to rain down the king's treasures and easiness to those who are mentally unstable and to those who have no relevance to powers of reasoning.

I wonder...why no one seems to feel frightened when it comes down to this condemning beginning? Despite it has caused...the promising view to be manipulated by the state of being exposed, where everyone wants to participate as the victim of deluded sparks. Although I always knew that not everyone has the same level of toughness and presence of mind, still...I'm curious to know...what kind of desire and witless tempest of life makes most modern humans want to eradicate the presence of cleverness from the position of a captain in our consciousness?.

What kind of standards are written on today's people's price tags that make them easy to be influenced by the altitude of corrupted appreciation?.