Missing The Real Ones

As being admired secretly by many peers and others become common in today's atmosphere, I realize that today's people do not want friendships to be able to understand each other compasses. All that exists left that can be seen in today's friendships is a personal agenda to gain reputation and pay hike. At this point of emotional acuity, the only thing I can justify is...I missed the time when I was still able to receive a response and fellowship that can act as a motherly love for many teary years to come.

Witnessing many of my real friends that know the methods to repair this problem die one by one in a tragic way is surely an injustice that I never thought I will bow to, causing all the responsibility that has been faced together to be handled only by my vitality, as if...I'm the only round table knight that is still alive to echo the voices and the memories that mankind needs to form brilliance and philosophical aptitude.

The effect of this circumstance alone has made me countlessly ignore many elements of healthiness and do things beyond what I can tolerate. It has made me mumble to the point where I want to break the laws of nature to remind the universe about the necessity to give a longer lifespan to those who can nourish potential. I wonder...if there's a way to see or experience another round of endless talk and laughter that can make me feel...connected with dreams that possess accuracy and continuity.

I have sought to find the replacement by walking through the ambiance of the city and looking at the midnight stars, but still...there is no individual that possesses an obsession about wanting to know the affiliations that can stop the broken ones from creating commotions, which is a fundamental situation that I never thought will shamelessly being pulled into a baseless conservative argument for the sake of social status.

It has cursed me with bearish-lonely nature that can make many believe I'm an individual that is born with porcupine quills, unapproachable on many sides, despite so far I have only used my existence to whisper about the necessity to have a bigger...

It has cursed me with bearish-lonely nature that can make many believe I'm an individual that is born with porcupine quills, unapproachable on many sides, despite so far I have only used my existence to whisper about the necessity to have a bigger chamber for the compassions that can't reward inclusiveness and executives positions. I wonder if this is what it feels like to encounter an individual or a mass that has white teeth and a dark heart?.