The White Raven

The fact that I had so much noiseless aspect attached to my body and character, sometimes...I wonder why...I even bothered thinking about seeing myself wearing a comfy suit and standing behind translucent windows in a small apartment, despite the work I've done so far does not even give me any sign and condense in being able to secure such circumstance. Although there are many opportunities that can provide assistance for this little random emotion and desire, still...to this day I never met a position or an offer that will allow me to fiddle with the freedom and the ordeal that I encountered in many groups.

At this stage of figment, the only knowledge and emotion I can utter are...it is highly impossible for me to be affected by warmness if the habitat that provides also possesses a wildfire purpose that can completely burn thankfulness and awareness. An existence, which able to echo a never-ending exploration that can make the victim forget the substances that make humans able to recognize a ghoul exploration that lies between the quietest air.

On the other hand, it has come to my attention that not every warming word and sentence that has been given by foundations or a figure is able to grow a vigorous attitude for the mental splinters we try to fuse or throw away

On the other hand, it has come to my attention that not every warming word and sentence that has been given by foundations or a figure is able to grow a vigorous attitude for the mental splinters we try to fuse or throw away. Therefore...it would be wise and understandable for every human to have doubt about what has been contemplated at the moment where multiple scenarios are being elevated.

It is an underrated existence that somehow I able to feel since young, despite I only peeked and taste its conversations for a couple of hours. A reality, which I recognized has the power to change the way a person laughs and narrates in front of things carelessly, even though there are physical forms that could be vibrating meaning and the need for empathy. A surge that we tend to bring into our sleep and workplace, despite it can cause the whole mental state to be addicted to the prestige of missing out.

It needs to be noticed more often that humans tend to spend their whole life trying to figure out how their souls are able to feel content at the moment of waiting for the extraordinary things, but never come to a conclusion that the appreciation towards what is above our comprehension is amazing enough to behold and walk upon. It is a curing actualization that no one seems to realize its dominion in creating a defense for the fear towards everything that breathes and dead.