bonus

Heat intensified around my body and the rattling of the chains against my struggle brought me back to my.senses. I was fully shifted.

Dark fur sprouted from my skin and my limbs were not my own anymore. My claws ached to break free of confinement.

Another glass shattering scream echoed throughout the cage. They were getting louder. Her need was getting stronger. I had to get out.

My monster growled.

The guards shivered.

I had to find her. I could take the pain away. I could keep her safe. They need to let me out.

Another growl vibrated through me. The need to be close to her rose to heights I could not control. The chains snapped like twigs against my limbs.

I'm coming Crystal, I am coming.

Overtaken by the power of my monster, I surrendered. He had it all, my body all the control he wanted.

He raced up the stairs to the source of the noise. The doors were shaking under the power of his paws. He had to find her. I was too weak to stop him.

The women guarding her door backed away warily. A fight against an alpha male was fatal.

Crystal lay on her back her hands and legs restrained on the furniture surrounding the bed. Her blond hair stuck to her scalp she was dipped in water. Her back arched forward Suddenlink and she let out a glass shattering scream.

I restrained my wolf holding back the urges that were slowly taking over the ability to think.
She was still a friend, a damn good one at that. We needed time. I knew that. She needed to allow herself to trust me. I owed her that.

Painfully shifting back into my own body despite my wolf's protest, I walked to her.
Her eyes were squinted in agony and it pained me to watch her go through this.
Being human and alpha mate were too much to handle.

I had to take that pain away.

Crystal POV

It was like feathers were kissing my skin. The heat that was scorching me from the inside started to fade once the started.

On my cheeks,

My forehead

Shoulder

A lingering one on my neck that brought a small moan out of me.

My arms were next. I felt my blouse being lifted before another one landed on my abdomen.
A warm tender touch found its way to my thigh then thighs, both them gliding down to my feet.

I sighed.

The pain had faded and I was exhausted.

My eyes flattered open for a single moment to see the dark blue ocean eyes staring at me
, Smiling at me.

Then I smiled falling asleep for a much needed rest.

I am falling for you Felix.