45

45

There was so much Felix could endure letting his wolf take control but this was not one of them. He fought against himself once his eyes lay on Crystal, his love his mate. The want to hold her was overwhelming but when he so the dejected look in her eyes, he started to understand everything.

His wolf grew weaker the longer he struggled so he held back. The words he wanted to say seemed meaningless as his other half talked and begged Crystal to see reason. Felix caused that doubt in her eyes, he knew. He was the one that led them to this cross road.

"Alpha, what do you see?"

And he was back in that office, seated with that witch's hands on his head leading him to where he had thought he could save Crystal.

"Alpha," Margot breathed, "You are much weaker than when we started. We have to take a break or you might just lose her forever."

Margot pitied the wolf silently in her thoughts. The story was clearer than day. He was the entity trapped in a human, forced to bow to the immaturity and insensivity of his mistakes. The wolf had no choice but to watch in pain as his beloved suffered under the hands of an arrogant child. And Karma was finally hitting him back hard.

"I-I c-cannot l-lose h-her," The defeated alpha said, "N-not a-after I-I h-have w-worked this h-h-hard."

Margot helped the alpha to his seat and kindly asked Jordan to get him a glass of water as he rested for a bit.

"Atleast we know she is safe," she tried to comfort him and he scoffed.

"She is far from being safe. You and I know that." He replied.

The plan had already been laid out. Crystal was the vessel and they needed her empty so that she could be filled.

Felix sat at the back of his head realizing that he was the epitome of demise in Crystal's life. Everything she saw, he made that happen.

The alpha taking the lead scoffed in disdain. It was so unbelievable how narcissistic the ruling part of him was.

"What else do you need me to do, Alpha?" Margot asked seeing as the alpha had stayed quiet for so long.

He turned to her with determination.

"We need to go there," He said with conviction,. "You know where it will start. I want to be there it happens. If I lose her, I lose myself. And that is what needs to happen."

Margot wondered what was going through his head. She wanted to know what he planned to do once she led him to the forest.

"And-

He cut her off.

"This will be painful for you." The alpha spoke, "You must not die."

She gulped as she stared into his very dark eyes.

"Whatever happens, you must not die,"

Margot watched as the alpha got to his feet and left, heading to only he knew where. Jordan rushed back in with the water a minute too late.

He placed it on his desk and sighed, "Its been long since Felix has been in control. It is worrying." He muttered.

Margot was too wrapped up in her own thoughts about what the alpha could be thinking to pay attention to Jordan at all.

"No one should be that strong letting their wolf stay like that," Jordan continued.

If that was the case, then why keep him in control, Margot wondered.

"I think it is because the wolf is more alpha than he is," Jordan mumbled, "He had never fully embraced his position until he got his wolf."

Margot sighed silently agreeing with Jordan as she stared at her feet. The floor she stepped on was the same one her mother died on. The same mother who had controlled her, her whole life.

Crystal.

That poor thing, Margot thought and sighed to herself, maybe after all this she will be free of the danger. Margot hoped for herself and pitied Crystal.

The pack house was empty, Margot realized as she strolled the empty halls. The hall where she previously had stayed with the coven seemed almost non existent. The night before Felix, she meant the alpha went on a rage  and destroyed every room in that hall as he passed. He had cursed them out like he growled, hating himself for letting them that close to her.

What a shame, she stared at the ruins, she really liked the hard wood floors in that hall.

She continued her stroll and rounded the corridor to the kitchen and then her fore head met a very hard surface with an audible omphf.

She stumbled and landed on her behind as she rubbed her bruised fore head. Before her stood the most hairy bare chest, she had ever seen. The man was larger than life towering over her like a mountain. His eyes were startled as he too stumbled back a few steps.

Margot's chest hummed and her magic tingled at her finger tips. She became short of breath and gasped when her eyes met his once again. the shirtless man growled in anticipation as he looked at her.

It is indeed a shock. Almost too fictional to be true. But yes, even Margot, the scolded Bully has someone in her life she can call a mate. To this union, one would wish good luck.

"Mate." The green eyed man spoke.

Margot's heart was still pumping so hard about to burst that she barely heard him. Everything she had heard growing up and training to become the coven leader had done nothing to prepare her for this moment.

Shegasped when she realized she was being pulled to her feet. Her mate grabbed andpulled her to his naked chest. Margot found herself wrapping her arms aroundhis neck and feeling up his naked shoulders. There were no tingles she hadheard about. Instead there was this warmth that she could not explain. Itseeped through her fingers and covered her up in ways she had never imagined