12

Chapter 12

"Let's go swimming!!!"

I groaned hearing yet another whine form Amy as I was trying to enjoy the last episode of K.C undercover. Is that too much to ask?

"For the fifth time, not until am done with K.C taking down the Mask!!!!" I groaned taking my eyes back to the drama.

Finally K.C was at her graduation ready to deliver her speech when... oh my God! Agent Johnson barged in to the hall with his men wanting to take her out. Come on girl beat that sucker to a pulp!!

The drama was still unfolding just as she swung from the stage hanging on a ruined banner when the screen went black.

"What on mars!!!"I yelled, "That better not have happened here on my planet!!!" I fumed turning my head in search of the monster.

"Looking for this?" smirked Amy holding the cable for the TV with a smug grin. She twirled it round maliciously walking toward me.

"You didn't!!" I spat.

"I did."

"Great now am missing the finale of the greatest show of all time!!" I whined crossing my arms and slumping back in the soft brown leather couch.

"I know how to cheer you up..." she taunted jumping excitedly round the room.

"We went swimming last week with Luke!" I tried to argue.

"You left without even telling us." she argued back.

"Well you too looked to cosy I felt like a third wheel, "I huffed angrily. They were grinding up each other while making out on the sand under a beach umbrella and I didn't want to witness the deeds destined to be carried out after that smooch fest.

Her cheeks turned the deepest shade of red before she cleared her throat and hopped on to the couch disrupting my comfort yet again.

"How about we go with Lola and make it a girl's day out." she suggested still jumping up and down and shaking me on the couch.

"What if is she isn't interested?" I asked trying to make an excuse good enough to get out of this.

"What if I am not interested in what?"

My head snapped at the front door Lola just strolled in through. She was wearing a yellow strapless dress that clung to her waist tightly and flowing just to her knees with perfection. Her skin glowed with the bright colour of the dress.

She was a gorgeous girl.

"Going swimming with us. You looked dressed for the part already." squealed Amy in delight. My ears couldn't take more of her high pitched screaming.

"That would be great!" squealed Lola, "and I have the perfect swim suit for you Crystal."

"What? Why I have my own." I protested.

"No ifs buts or ands you are wearing It." she spoke sternly, "I will be down in ten minutes with our stuff. This is gonna be fun!!!"She squealed running up the steps with glee.

I got two squealers people. Two!!!

With the biggest uncertainty settling in the pit of my stomach I put on the black one piece costume that had an obvious lace that exposed the biggest part of my waist to my right hip and reached just under my left breast. The back was exposed entirely except from my butt by this cursed lace.

I walked out of the ladies' just to the pool area where I left Lola and Amy who didn't mind changing in the open.

I strolled out stretching the fabric to cover a little more of my exposed skin.