33

33

"I thought you were coming in the morning."

"I couldn't wait that long." Felix breathed, he smiled softly before stuffing his hands in his jeans. We were standing on the porch of Luke's house staring at each other like newly weds on their first night. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I had just though of getting married to Felix this soon in the relationship. There was definitely something wrong with me.

Felix gathered me into one of his warm comfy hugs. I sighed in comfort. He had on a tank top. I could feel his large arms surround me.

" I missed you." He whispered against my ear. All my conspiring theories of him having secrets disappeared. His voice gave me that security.

I chuckled into his chest. I didn't know if it was the bond or my heart speaking but when I did speak, I knew it to be true.

"I missed you too."

For the few hours I hadn't seen him at school, I did miss rule the hallways with his unfriendly glares.

I could feel him grin in the embrace. I took a deep breath and gathered the courage to stand on my tip toes and slowly press my lips to his waiting ones. He froze for a second making me ever more nervous but then pulled me closer.

I sighed into the kiss. My brain was mush. Luke will hate me for it later if I didn't remember a word he said to me tonight. The only thing in my mind was Felix and his lips on mine.

And tongue.

He introduced tongue.

Never thought a kiss could get any better than that.

"As lovely as this is," Luke cleared his throat, "I would rather the neighbors didn't think I hosted a brothel in my parent's absence."

Felix pulled away and threw a playful glare at Felix before gathering me even closer to his side. Luke sent a teasing wink my way a way. I bit back my smile.

"Thanks for taking care of her, Luke." Felix said and Luke nodded.

"Any time." He bit back a teasing grin.

"Oh and same time tomorrow, Gemmy." He stated and shut the door. It was at that moment that everything truly felt normal again. Luke called me Gemmy.

"Shall we?"

Fresh smell of rain hit my nostrils and I found myself sinking into the warmth of Felix's shirt.

"You smell so good today." I muttered clutching what little of a barrier there was separating me from his skin. A growl rumbled in his chest making me hum along.

"What... time... is it?" He strained out asking me as my hands reached under his shirt when we started walking.

"A little after ten, I think," I muttered thoughtlessly, "You could always run back to the house."

He stopped walking.

"And you?" He scoffed, "You really think I would leave you alone in the dark."

That's when my blush deepened and I grabbed his head and played with his fingers.

"I could ride you,"

His breath hitched,

"This time with your wolf."

He swallowed a harsh breath with closed eyes and pulled me into his chest.

"You can ride me whenever you want," He said his voice taking on a low husk that had my ovaries singing a harmonized chorus. Something told me we were not talking about what I think we were talking about any more. It seemed more exciting.

"Not today though, it's dark and with four working limbs, I can't hold you like I like I want to," He said.

His voice hummed an erotic lullaby into my system that swayed me off my feet for a second.

Focus Crystal, Focus.

"Crystal?"

My eyes opened to see more than amused blues staring at mine. The jerk knew very well what he was doing to me and he was loving it.

I took my hands back and secured them around my own waist. Losing the touch brought my rationalizing brain back and I wasn't woozy any more.

"I am perfectly fine." I said, shaking away my impure thoughts, "Did the witches cause any trouble?" I asked changing the subject for a little bit. He shook his head.

"No, they are nothing to worry about. They seem to want a place to stay until whatever it is that is coming from them loses the scent," He replied. His hand found mine and linked our fingers together. My head still twitched once in a while from that disturbing dream. I wonder who it was that wanted them so badly. Was Felix and his pack strong enough to take on something even magic was afraid of? I did not like how dark my thought process was going.

When the house came into view, I sighed in relief, my feet needed a break. I practically sprinted through the open gates with the goal of my bed in mind. Felix laughed running after me until we reached the house. Jordan was lounging in a rocking chair I didn't know existed with a news paper plastered to his face as he lounged away.

I stomped my way loud to the front door and stopped abruptly at the door making Felix bump into me. Catching him off guard, I yanked him down and smashed my lips against his. He groaned and I deepened the kiss further before my mind could dive into the amazing-ness of it all, I pulled away fast.

"You try getting it together after that." I muttered breathlessly feigning composure.

I turned to see Jordan wide eyed and slack jawed and my own face felt hot. I quickly turned away and sped to my own room.

None of us was getting any sleep tonight for sure. Especially since my mind started coming up with ways to ask Felix about the mating process.

What it entailed.

What it meant for us.

If I was ready.

What that meant for me.

Would it mean as much to him too.

**

Carmen resisted the urge to scream. This was not supposed to happen. This was not supposed to happen. The horny auras of the two mates filled the air like an annoying remainder of the time she had left.

The older witch ripped off her sleeve and groaned at shade of black it had turned. Any darker and she will turn into coal.

Margot walked in and showed the same mark to her mother. Both ladies sighed especially when they heard soft foot steps above them make their way to another door. Felix's door.

Knock knock.

"Crystal."

The final nail into the coffin, Carmen thought, If their bond got any stronger, things might just need to happen a little sooner than that. Things that might just stir the place up a bit.