32

32

Okay. Stay the night. I will pick you up first thing in the morning. Stay safe.

"He is so much sweeter that I realized."

I nearly jumped out of my own skin.

"WHAT THE HELL, LUKE!" u scolded, "Don't scare me like that!" My voice lowered a bit.

He grinned evilly.

"What were you doing staring over my shoulder like that?" I pouted, "It is very creepy."

He shrugged, "Couldn't resist."

After changing out of his jeans into some shorts while I wasn't looking, Luke organized all his notes and the books in piles.

"Okay, serious time, please tell me you have a calculator."

I smiled pulling it out of my bag, "I was a little too excited for school today."

"Great. So I will show you how to do one. Then you do the rest, "he explained, "while I also not so secretly text my girlfriend." Lover boy grinned.

two hours later.

"You have to be kidding me!" Luke groaned, "That is not where you square the time. You never square the time in that equation of motion Crystal. When was the last time you studied linear motion!"

I bit my lip. He groaned again.

"OH. MY. GOD!"

"Deep breaths, Luke. Deep breaths." He repeated quietly to himself. He threw me the creepiest smile I have ever seen.

"There are three equations of motions crystal. The easy one acceleration is equal to change in velocity that is... final velocity minus the initial divided by the time taken for the body to move from this point to that point. Are you with me there?"

I nodded. Okay.

"Then that is the first formula. Atleast the one I use. Identify which of the vector quantities represent what then you go from there," He sighed, "Now here read that while I get a glass of water."

I smiled behind his back as he stomped his way to the kitchen. Luke had a freak mansion. That's the word for it. his parents were out on business trips regularly. Not that he minded. They called any time they got. Unlike most relationships with far way parents. They seemed to have fought through it. Luke loves his family and they love him. It also helps that he is an only child.

His house was an enigma. When you walk through the front door, all you see is black. There is around table in the middle of the room with a single gold fish swimming in a transparent bowl. His name is Patrick. Luke got him at a school fair.

The curtains right behind the table have the words, ' GO AWAY," in light neon green so it glows in the dark. Oh yes. There is no bulb in the room. During the day is when you can see Patrick, when it gets darker all you see is 'GO AWAY' and random sloshing sounds from Patrick. He is also one creepy little thing.

"Have you got it?"

Oh yes, Kinematics. Have I got it? I look through the notes he gave me agaon and nodded.

"Yes!!" He threw his fists up in victory. He took a large gulpf of water before sliding the glass of water onto one of his cup boards and slid down next to me.

"Okay then. finish up the rest of this exercise and we can move on to the next thing you need." He grinned.

I groaned but grabbed the calculator and my notebook. This was gonna be a long night.

**

"Did you get anything from her?"

Margot scoffed, "What do you think, mother?" She paced the room.

"After that stunt you pulled last night, she has her guards up higher than before." Margot noted, "She didn't let so much as my breath get anywhere near her and she avoided me like the plague."

Carmen groaned, "I was so close damn it."

"And careless." Margot mummured.

Carmen heard that. Her head snapped so fast to her daughter there was a resonating loud crack. Margot staggered back.

"Don't patronize me girl," Carmen warned her gold eyes blazing, "Not even you can survive my wrath."

Margot shivered in fear.

"The sooner we open up her mind, the sooner we leave," Carmen muttered, "We can only draw energy from the wolves from so long before they start to notice."

Felix's fists clenched as he watched the witches plot under his own roof. The camera zoomed in perfectly to capture her conniving grin. No one was going near his Crystal. He would make sure of it this time.

Luke is killing me with this work load. How is it going over there?

He wish he could reply without fear of crushing the phone instead. All he wanted was to hold her and let her tell him how tiring it was with Luke. He needed to just crush her under his weight and tease her about it. He needed her. He needed her safe and happy.

"What are you gonna do now?" Jordan asked rubbing through his hair frustrated. Felix stared at the screen where Carmen stood pacing and he glared at the oblivious woman.

"Add cameras in the bed rooms and bathrooms. I don't care if they face the wall, if we can hear them, we know what they are planning," Felix ordered.

"Keep counting them and observe their routine, tell me when anything changes," He added.

Just as Jordan was out the door.

"And Jordan?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"Do not let Crystal find out about this."

"Yes, Alpha."