52

52

Margot got some space and teleported herself into a mop closet. Her powers had never acted this way before. Her emotions were every where. Was it really possible?

"Why are you in the mop closet?"

She cursed under her breath, " Dammit Blake! Leave me alone!!"

"Don't make me call Mark," Blake warned, "Not even the alpha il stop him from getting to you."

Ah, Mark. Her mate. She still had to get used to that.

"Don't," Margot sighed, "Don't call him please."

She still had not yet exactly figured out how to do the whole witch and werewolf thung. Her thoughts ran around that very familiar tone. She was certain it was Crystal. Her soul had survived inside her own body still. But not completely. There were fractures and missing pieces. Margot could feel like she was completely destroyed.

As she continued to analyse and catch a grip on her powers, the door to her hide out was pulled open. A pair of yellow heels following pale long legs and a pair of short green shorts and a black tank top. Platinum blond hair and vibrant eyes met hers with frustration.

Margot stared at her in confusion. She stared at Margot with disgust.

"And you are the bitch who tried to erase my memories," Amy scoffed. Margot got to her feet and made her way infront of Amy. Her hair had changed and her eyes were a bright sky blue. This was indeed new.

"I don't let scum get that close to me," Amy spat pushing Margot with her finger, "I have had a hard time holding on to my sanity since you bulldozed into my life."

"You killed my best friend," she growled and Margot shook her head while Amy's eyes turned murderous.

"No?"She mocked, "No? You dare to deny that?"

Amy scoffed and pushed Margot against the wall. Her hair curled and straightened while her eyes shifted from blue to black while her hands found Margot's neck.

"You and your family practically gave her to that monster." She said, "They tore her a part and put her back together only to do the same thing over and over and over again."

Amy pressed her chest stopping her from struggling, "I can't reach her. Even with this so called magic. I cannot reach her. She is on the brick of disappearing forever and I cannot do a damn thing about-

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ON MY LAND?"

Felix's voice boomed at the end of the hall. Amy's hands left Margot and she glared daggers at Felix's face.

"You didn't protect her." She mumbled under breath as a tear left her eye. She sniffled and wiped it a way before staring into the empty eyes of Felix. The promise breaker.

"And who on earth are you?" He asked walking up to her and checking on Margot for any injuries. Amy scoffed at his attention.

"You have to be kidding me," She mumbled and Margot quickly shook her head realizing the misunderstanding that formed in Amy's eyes.

"You have this all wrong." Margot started to explain and Amy turned away.

"I came to do one thing," She cut her off, "And you will never see me again."

Blake followed after a fuming Felix as he approached Amy. Amy didn't give him the honour of a greeting. Instead she opened her mouth prepared to spew the list of insults she had prepared in her head when Mr Black decided to join the gathering. He stared confused at Amy before recognistion crossed his eyes and he took a breath.

"Amy, what are you doing here?" He asked, "Why did you not call?"

Amy released the breath she had been holding since he walked over and run a hand over her unruly hair. Her fingers shook and her eyes shifted brieftly. Mr Black caught it immediately.

"Would you like to talk in my office?" He offered making every one around him confused. She shook her head no.

"I just wanted to confirm something?" Amy replied throwing a glare Margot's way, "By the look of things it was just as I thought."

"Thank you for the offer but I am leaving now." She announced and walked passed them to the main entrance. Blake stared at her back and then back at a startled looking Margot. His thoughts were scattered and his mind was unsure. Jordan had not been talking to any one not even him. He clearly knew something and if it had anything to do with Margot and Amy's weird behaviour, it was too much of a coincidence.

"Who is she?" Felix asked turning to his father while Blake stared at him in question. There was more than enough time for him, an alpha to be fully healed. He hadn't remembered anything at school and that seemed normal. No one really remembers that stuff but Amy. Amy was Crystal's best friend. Even though she did not look like it. It seemed unlikely for him not to recognize her at all.

"You really don't know who that is?" Blake asked Felix and Felix continued to stare at Amy's retreating back. The silence that followed gave Blake some hope and all the monstrous thoughts that corrupted his mind would finally disappear.

"No, I have never seen that girl before in my life," Felix answered and Blake's heart dropped.

The change in Jordan's behaviour. The state of Felix and his wolf. Crystal's disappearance. Mr Black taking over the alpha position again and Margot's weirdness.

Blake's spirit dropped as the situation finally registered in his head. The history he read. The memories he had that involved Crystal. She was a target very many times. Her life had been in danger very many times. Right now he looked at Felix who stared at the hall that Amy had left and at a guilt ridden Margot then all the puzzles clicked together.

Mr Black sighed and Black sunk to his knees.

"I will not be your Beta any more."