epilogue

Epilogue

Felix

Friends I can handle being friends. Yeah I can.

Wait till her heat strikes again..ha!!

Damn it you're right but we are taking things slowly. I need to trust myself enough to trust her. That's what friends do.

Today she starts physical therapy and I thought I would have gotten used to her being in pain at this point but... no. the doctor in charge of helping her was male much to my disappointment.

She has been in the hospital more than a month so far and we have been in great talking terms.

I thought I would never talk to her once a raging Amy and Luke barged into the hospital thinking she committed suicide. Or almost did. Making up a story was great thanks to my dad working for the police but I did get an earful out of mum for treating her badly enough that she wanted to leave me.

Blake and Jordan have been pretty supportive and great around her. Lola is awesome with her and is still in touchy phase with Dylan... I doubt it's getting over any time soon.

"What's got you so engaged?" Amy asked snapping me out of my thoughts. She snuggled closer to a sleeping Luke who unconsciously tightened her on his chest. They were seated right across me in the waiting area outside Crystal's room.

"He is just jealous another guy gets a chance to be alone with his little crystal." Jordan mocked in a baby voice as I glared at him. He laughed it off and went back to something he was doing o his phone.

I resisted the urge to retort to that because it was indeed true.

I was...jealous.

I prefer the term territorial because I want to protect what is mine.

She, she is mine not what.

Whatever.

I ignored my wolf and just sat back anxiously waiting for that door to open.

"Guys I brought some coffee if anyone is interested." Blake announced carrying a tray of paper cups already offering me one before I asked. I rolled my eyes and took it anyway. He had been way too observant about my no so comfortable nights at the hospital by Crystal's bed.

Jordan took one and Blake nudged Luke for his take. Amy shook him off saying no.

"I don't do coffee." She said, "I hate caffeine." She explained to answer his curious gaze.

"Okay..."

Finally the doctor walked out of the door with his clip board in tow and I stood up blocking his path as he passed. He was shorter than me by a head and he didn't look to happy to see me either. He appeared young roughly 24 years old or so. Must be an intern or something.

"How is she doing?" I asked him anxiously. He stared at me visibly disgusted by my presence while I raised an eyebrow at his very unfriendly glance.

He scoffed and covered it up in clearing his throat before answering begrudgingly.

"Her vitals are stable, her brain activity is normal. Her reflexes are good despite the injury on her back. She will still be in pain as her broken bones heal especially her ribs and will need to continue therapy for the next six months at most." He said taking a breath.

"Will she be okay?" Amy asked breaking his breathing time. And he gave her a one over before smirking at her cockily.

"She is, sweet cheeks. She will be okay." He replied huskily before strutting away.

Luke's hands turned into fists and he almost lunged at the retreating figure of the doctor if Jordan hadn't been quick enough to be hold him back.

"Chill out...." I heard Jordan whisper in his ear, "at least you're all woken up, man." he teased.

I walked into the room with the other guys in tow.

"I want another doctor."

I smiled reaching for her hand and kissing her fore head. Most of her bruises were healing. Though they did leave some scars here and there but to me she always looked gorgeous, especially those pools of grey eyes that always over whelmed me.

"That will be arranged," I chuckled, "what did he say?" I asked trying to hide the menace behind my sweet tone.

My little angel sighed, allowing that adorable wrinkle to show on her fore head as she pouted unconsciously. If only she knew how much restraint I had in me to keep me from kissing her...

"He is way too inappropriate in his examinations." She said and huffed, "way too arrogant. After checking my reflexes on my knee he had the nerve to feel me up to my ass..."

The rest of the story went onto deaf ears as I charged for the door. He was gonna pay.

Rage bubbled with in me and I didn't turn back despite my name being called.

I was pulled back by Blake and Jordan holding me back and pushing me to the ground in a slam.

"You need to calm the shit down, alpha."

Blake threatened in my ear making me realize that Luke and Amy were in this room too.