49

49

Fate is predetermined, they say. What will happen is decided but a higher power, some believe. 'If anything can go wrong, it will.' Murphy's law.

"Is it done?"

Margot nodded.

"Yes," she replied, "He wont know who she is or have any recollection of anything about or surrounding her existence, his mind has been wiped clean."

"What about his wolf?"

"His wolf no longer is strong enough to fight for control. Felix will stay in command of his body and his shifts. His wolf won't fight anymore. She no longer exists in his mind and to his wolf."

"And the rest of the pack," Mr Black suggested, "We need to do the same to every one she came in contact with."

Margot swallowed nervously and nodded.

"I will need to rest a bit before I use that much power, alpha," she requested. He sighed and nodded.

"You get the next 24 hours."

She closed her eyes in relief and waited until Mr Black left before she collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. Her magic was weak and her mind conflicted. She took a shaky glance at the unconscious Felix and immediately flinched away in shame.

She wouldn't be able to face him once he woke up. But then again, she didn't really know him that well to feel guilty about betraying him like this.

"Margot?" The angelic voice called from the hall way and she sighed once more.

"D-Derrick." She replied and hid her face with her hands. Would she tell him? would that be okay? But then, she would have to erase his memory of that information as per the alpha's order.

"You are not okay," he noticed. He quickly looked over at his sleeping alpha and rushed toward his mate quickly.

"Come with me," he suggested and gathered her in his arms. With barely any effort, he had her to his chest and walked out of the room, taking her out of the exhausting atmosphere that was slowly engulfing her.