part two...

"What happened after he came into your room, Crystal?"

Like I knew the answer to that question.

I had been in heat, that was true. I remembered feeling hot, I remember the pain. I also remember his eyes from the way he looked at me. The way he fought against his carnal needs to take care of me. I remember his arms, how he held me, let me cry until it was over. What I can't put into words let alone thoughts was what happened after and how it made me feel.

"Then talk to me dammit!"

I jumped. On my bed sat Amy, very anxious Amy. Her eyes bulged in expectation then suddenly I remembered why she was here. I called her. I called her thirty minutes ago in panic because of what happened. What I can't say happened. The heat was gone over night when he stayed over, when he stayed with me.

"I ...don't know what happened." I admitted and slumped down to the floor. Amy joined me.

"So let me get this straight," she started, "You had the worst period cramps last week and Felix showed up to make sure you were okay and something happened that you cannot exactly put into words-OH MY GOD!" she gasped and I sighed.

"YOU KISSED!"

And I groaned thumping my head back into wall. There had been heavy breathing when we embraced, I remembered. My chest had spasmed forward pushing him only slightly back. His eyes had dropped to my lips the second I gained control of my own body. We were both sweaty and breathy, I don't remember exactly how or when it happened but his lips or mine like a magnet drawn to its opposite pole and they stuck there strongly. My reaction was almost immediate, I kissed back following his gentle lead. What I had felt was more than fireworks igniting themselves throughout my body. When it all had been become too much, he took control, he ravished my mouth in ways I had only dreamed about.

"We kissed," I confirmed biting my lip as Amy squealed.

"I knew something was bound to happen!" she squealed, "All this nonsense about being friends is finally over!"

Yeah, it finally is, it barely lasted a week after I was released from the hospital.

"Have you too talked since...you know?"

I shook my head nervously, "I don't know what to say to him. With the way I reacted that night, I know he knows that I definitely like him may be more so what is there to talk about?"

I stood to my feet and started my pacing again.

"If you are this unsure maybe it's just dependency syndrome." Amy said and I stopped in my tracks.

"Dependency what?"

"Dependency syndrome. It's what most people feel for the person that has changed their life for the better. In your case, he literally is your savior, so maybe if that is what it is that would mean you can't possibly be in love with him." She explained and my heart thumped as I shook my head.

"I don't have that syndrome," I confirmed, "I have always liked him if not emotionally then sexual attraction has been there even before all the crap in my life." I explained.

"I have eyes. He is hot and I see why you would see him that way," she replied, "If you are sure of what you feel then I suggest talk to him already and for goodness sake when was the last time you did your laundry!"

Amy yelled gesturing at the mess of dirty clothes that is my room. In truth, I had not really left this room since the heat. Mostly because of the fear of embarrassment and even more so a second rejection.

"I have been nice enough not to mention it for the past thirty minutes but I think this should be given priority." She demanded playfully and I smiled getting up to start gathering everything up.

Amy smiled and joined me in packing everything up into a laundry basket. She dramatically threw herself to the bed and let me carry the thing by my self,

I hummed to myself as I strolled the hallways to the laundry room. Taking the last turned by the large display window I collided with a hard chest and the entire basket fell to the floor.

"Well Crap," I muttered getting on my knees to gather all the escaped clothes. Like in one of those corny romantic movies my hand met a larger one and I looked up to meet Felix's gaze. His gaze was soft and inviting. He offered me a smile and took care of the rest.

"You okay?" He asked and I smiled to myself, my eyes almost immediately dropped to his lips and he pulled them into a tantalizing grin.

"You done with avoiding me yet?" He asked, "Because if you hadn't guessed, I planned this meeting except in my head there was no laundry basket involved."

I chuckled.

We got up and he handed me the basket.

Our fingers brushed and my eyes met his.

"I didn't..." my breath quickened, "I didn't mean ...to avoid you." I smiled suddenly feeling hot. He stroked my cheek.

"Can I kiss you again?"

I nodded helplessly. But just as he lowered to plant his beautiful face infront of me, his eyes glazed over and his head turned sharply to the side. I followed his gaze to the glass window. There was a woman standing beyond the gates. Right in the middow of the empty road staring right at us. She looked regularly, nothing striking caught my eye then Felix cussed.

"Witches."

I blinked and gasped when the just one woman I saw was leading a horde of people behind her. And they were coming this way.

"What is going on?"

I asked more scared to know the answer.

Jordan rushed into the space and gasped,

"Well damn, you were right. Witches are coming this way." He said. I stared forth between him and Felix waiting for answer.

"I ask again, what is going on?" I asked then a scream broke through the unanswered silence.

"CRYSTALLLL!!!!! YOUR BLANKET IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEE!!!"

Oh my God, Amy!