"The director of the school?!" They all turn to Reina who is already grinning.

"Woah, you are a bunch of smart kids, aren't you?" She said while clapping lightly. Seira looks at her as if she's crazy.

"Woah, I thought it was Lazark since he is a noble too." Sui shakes her head.

"Well, he is my ex-fiance..." Reina smirks at her.

"Woah! All of the men in your life are handsome!"

'Is this the consequence of being away from Frankenstein too long?' the poor Clan Leader thought.

After her confession, Yuna and Sui asked her questions after questions while Shinwu and Rael decided to comfort Raizel who would only look at them, lost. The boys also decided to include Regis on their 'Guys Day Out'. They told him about their assumption with why Raizel looks sad and who really is Reina's lover.

"Oh, that's right. This is a historical day. Since it's our first 'Only Guys Out' Day. We should call him, too."

"Who?"

Shinwu dials a number on his phone...

"Hey, Big Bro Rael. It's me, Shinwu."

Reina was shaken by the two giggling girls on her side while Seira is standing in front of them.

"Mr. Lee is really handsome! You're so lucky!"

"There's a lot of students who has a crush on him!"

"But he's mine!" Reina growls, scaring the two.

~~~

Frankenstein nods his head after examining the results of M-21's transformation and Tao's and Takeo's transference of power.

"Everyone is doing better than I expected."

"We're just barely staying alive." Tao chuckles.

"The results show that M-21's state has changed significantly as well." Frankenstein nods again with satisfaction. At last, he can safely say that they will be going home soon.

"Of course, after all, I'm the one who was taking care of him." Karias runs his hand through his hair with confidence while smirking.

"You call that 'taking care'? Earlier, when I was watching from afar you were giving M-21 quite the beating. What do you think Reina will do to us when she hear this?" Frankenstein shakes his head. Karias pushed M-21 until the human is in the verge of death. If Reina is to know about this, he'll never hear the end of it. Fortunately, it's M-21, this guy rarely speaks unlike Karias and Tao. Karias flinches, he heard the two arguing before Frankenstein takes off. He remember hearing her says... "If anything happens-- ANYTHING! I will gut you and heal you then gut you again... I'll do it over and over again! I swear! Of course, I love you! It's just--" and that was the end of it. Karias unconsciously touches his neck.

"Seira, you must have come instead of Regis since he is busy. You, too, must have a lot to take care of since I can't leave this place for a while..."

"I'm fine." Seira curtly said, trying to cut their conversation short. She does not want to talk about how the princess accidentally told the whole school about their relationship.

"How is Reina and Master doing?"

"Sir Raizel is fine, but... he looks sad." She reported.

"As expected, since the situation at the moment s complicated..." Frankenstein's eyes show sadness.