Chapter 22

They immediately pack up their stuff and prepare themselves for whatever is going to welcome them.

"The Elders are causing quite a havoc at the city." Tao reported after reading the messages he received from the KSA.

"They are calling us out. They think we're the nobles. Since the Clan Leaders won't tolerate Elders going wild in the city, it seems they will do whatever they please, as they are planning to go to war with Lukedonia. The problem is when the despair of humans reaches Reina... there is a huge possibility that she will force herself to wake up and if she is recovered enough, it is absolute that she will succeed." Frankenstein bit his lower lip while thinking of different probabilities and their results.

"What?" Tao asked abruptly, pulling Frankenstein out of his thoughts.

"Tao, what's the matter?" Takeo inquired.

"I... just now, I got contacted by Miss Seira, she... ah, she says she'll tell us herself." Tao puts the call on speaker for everyone to hear.

"I'll go ahead first! I can't just stand by watching them destroy the city." said the voice.

"What are you saying?! There are three Elders!" Regis stands up to protest, knowing well enough how strong the Elders of the Union are, even if she is a Clan Leader, she cannot expect to defeat all three of them by herself.

"Regis was right. I know all too well Miss Seira's strength, however, this is a totally different situation. If you could wait until, at least, Frankenstein arrived... " Tao tries to persuade her.

"I'm not saying I'll fight alone. I'll try to delay them until you guys get here." Seira tries to explain but Regis is not having it.

"Seira! It's dangerous!"

"Regis, the danger is unimportant to me."

"WHAT?!" Regis clenches his fists as he angrily shouts at Seira.

"What's important is the humans are getting hurt because of us. I am the Clan Leader of the Loyard Family. I cannot stand by and watch the Union's Elders harm humans." All of them were silent for a few seconds, finally understanding the obligations and responsibilities of a Clan Leader.

"I'll do what the Boss told me about the place where they are sleeping."

"Miss Seira, be careful." Frankenstein warns her.

"Of course." The call ended and no one talks for a moment.

"Tao, go faster."

"Yes, Boss!" Takeo and Tao use the full speed of the helicopter that they are using. They have to arrive there as soon as possible.

"Do you have the live feed of what is happening inside the house?"

"Yes, it's on my laptop, Boss." Frankenstein immediately looks at the feed of the cameras inside the lab, fortunately, it seems like the two are still asleep as they should be. If he can, Frankenstein will end the three Elders without the help of his master or Reina.

When the helicopter reaches the land, Frankenstein stands up and head toward the door.

"I'll get off here and help Miss Seira, the rest of you return to the house."

"What?!" M-21 looks at him, if they are fighting three Elders then they need all the manpower that they have.

"There are Elders there. None of you can take on an Elder just yet. I am not looking down on you guys. Even I don't know how I'll do against the Union Elders. I cannot guarantee your safety and Reina will definitely have my head if anyone of you dies here. Plus, others may take the opportunity and make a move. Miss Seira and I can't attend to all of that, you guys need to take care of those things." He opens the door and glance at them before jumping.