Chapter 6

Frankenstein stares at the stacks of papers on his desk before releasing a tired sigh. He wonders how Reina is doing...

~~~

Reina finally settles down unto a chair brought by Regis. She chose to sit beside Raizel that is quietly staring outside the window.

Seira and Regis stand protectively behind her as the class goes on like usual. Reina is seriously looking at the notes written on the board in front of her, however, she cannot understand whatever the mentor is uttering. Raizel stands up, pulling Reina's attention from the mentor.

"Raizel?"

"You will need this to understand him."

Regis adjusts Raizel's chair and desk to connect them with Reina's.

"The two of you can take your seat." Reina gestures the empty seats in front of her.

~~~

The mentor-- or the teacher left the room while other students stand up and gather together with their friends. Some decided to leave the room...

A group of kids approaches where Reina and Raizel is.

"Hi! You can call me Shinwu." A boy with red hair was first to introduce himself to Reina.

"I'm Ikhan."

"Hi! My name is Sui Im."

"I'm Yuna Seo."

The four of them introduced themselves.

"S-Should I state my name again?" Reina asks Seira who shakes her head. The kids laugh at her cute and innocent face.

"No, its okay, Reina. We can call you that, right?" Yuna smiles at her.

"How dare you address the Princess with her name!" Regis shouted at them causing them to flinch.

"It's fine, Regis. You all can call Reina from now on."

"But Princess--" Regis immediately shut his mouth as he felt her glare.

"Yes, Princess-- I mean... Reina."

"Wow, you are a real-life Princess?" Sui wondered.

"I am." Reina confirms which amazed the kids.

"Of what country?" Ikhan asks, fixing his glasses.

"That is classified. Apologies." Reina gave them a sheepish smile which they return with their own.

"It's fine, Reina. You don't need to apologize for that simple thing."

"Are you Raizel's relative?" Reina let out a hearty laugh, which confuses the kids.

"She's not." Regis clears up...

"Your name sounds similar, so we thought..."

"It's fine. You lots are interesting." Reina looks at Raizel who suddenly stands up.

"Come on let's eat!" Shinwu exclaims. Reina looks up to him, confused.

"Let's go, Reina. We'll eat." Raizel gestures Reina to stand up.

"Oh, we have to get the food ourselves?" Reina asks standing up.

"If you want, we can serve it to you, Miss Reina." Seira offers but Reina turns her down politely.

"I would like to use this opportunity to look around." Regis and Seira nod their head and follow Raizel and Reina out of the room...

~~~