Chapter 25

Zarga and Urokai shed their clothes revealing a bloody red stone pierced in their chests. Reina scowls at the sight of them while Lunark, Frankenstein, and the two Clan Leaders look at them in surprise.

"I am greatly disappointed in the both of you... you betrayed Lukedonia to be a puppet of the race that you should be protecting? How could you stoop so low?" Reina sighs and shakes her head to display her dismay.

"What do you know?! You're just a spoiled princess!" Urokai gritted his teeth.

"At least I know my worth... Now, as the Noblesse, it is my duty to eliminate you as you are considered a threat to humans. Let me do my duty and shut your babbling mouth." Reina's eyes glow brightly.

"Noblesse? Are you insane?" Urokai laughs loudly while Zarga shakes his.

"The Noblesse is behind you, princess. I thought you know your worth?"

"Zarga Siriana, she is the Current Noblesse." Raizel quietly said silencing everyone.

"Lazark, Seira, Frankenstein... go make sure no more humans are harmed in this battle." The three nods at Reina and jump down from the rooftop of the building.

"Well well well... Let's not waste any more time, yes?" Reina smiles at the three of them while they are glaring at her. Zarga and Urokai immediately rush to her, determined to finally kill her this time. Lunark rushes in too but she did not even get close when Reina pushes her that sent her flying away from them.

Zarga throws his Soul Weapon using the power of the bloodstone in him, the force definitely got stronger but Reina managed to stop it and throws it back at him, pulling Zarga along with it. Urokai sent a slash of his power toward her that she merely swats away. Urokai managed to land behind her and tries to stab her.

"Ahh you didn't change Urokai, you were always good at stabbing someone in the back..." Reina grabs the sharp end of his Soul Weapon and pulls it along with him toward her. She grabs him by the neck and lifts him up with one hand.

"Use this... " Reina taps the stone on his chest.

"Use the power that you stole from me or you can never beat me." She whispers then throws him away. Zarga taps on the power that is in the stone, it flows through his body. He can feel it, it is too powerful but for him to kill the princess, he have to use it. It may damage his body but he can definitely heal himself back to health, but his first priority is to eliminate the princess.

Zarga throws the Lontrick and Urokai rushes toward her, but Reina just sent them flying away with a wave of her hand.

"What a waste of precious power." She shakes her head in disappointment. Lunark steadies herself and looks at the elegant beast who calls herself as the Noblesse.

'Who in their right mind would say that the three of us is enough to take her down?' She thought while gritting her teeth, she already knows that this is the end of her life. Her eyes immediately widened as Reina's gaze abruptly turns to her like she heard what Lunark is thinking. Lunark thought Reina will come for her but the princess just smirks at her and turn her attention back to the two.

"Urokai, she is too much for us. We have to destroy the blood field..."

The two of them look at the blood that is swirling around them. They attack it ferociously... successfully destroying it.

"Now, we're talking." Reina smirks and hugs her body tightly before spreading her arms along with two red-blood wings that appeared in her back. The wings stretch so wide and powerful that it can cover the whole building.

"I did want to test this newly awakened power of mine, you two have a very great timing." Reina grins at them.

"Awakened? How can you be awakened?" Zarga trembles while staring at her. He is sure that this woman is even more powerful than her father, how did she attain this power of her is beyond him.

"I don't think I owe you an explanation, Siriana." Reina flaps her enormous wings that almost blow everyone away.

Tornadoes of blood appear around them but Zarga and Urokai cannot accept defeat easily. Zarga throws the Lontrick to the ground and manipulates it toward her while Urokai swipes his Dragus releasing numerous energy disks flying towards her which causes a loud explosion. The two of them pant then stopped breathing at all as Reina stands in front of them unscathed, holding the Siriana's Soul Weapon. She smirks at them and with a clench of her fist the weapon shatters in her hands. Zarga looks at her in horror as the chain of his weapon slowly drifts away like a dust in the air.

"No..." Reina felt pity upon seeing the look on his face.

"With my authority as the Noblesse, I, Erga Kenesis Di Reina, shall force you into eternal sleep."

She then changed her form and summon the blood pheonix. Urokai and Zarga gulp as they realized that this is the end, their first time encountering her pheonix is definitely different than this time. Her pheonix then was too weak while this majestic creature that is speeding toward them is no where near the word weak.

The impact temporarily blinded everyone and made them take a few steps back.

"The 2 Elders... " Lunark trailed off looking at the two Elders that are now kneeling on the ground, beaten up.

Raizel walks towards them, sad that the ones he did considered as companions had ended in this path.

"Cadis Etrama Di Raizel... I'm sorry to have made you sad." Urokai whispers under his breath as his figure was slowly blown away by the wind.

"The reason why I betrayed you... was because my will strayed away from that of Lukedonia's as the time passes by. I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself from changing despite being a leader and a noble." Zarga stares at Raizel with sadness.

"Change is not your fault. Even your will being different from that of Lukedonia's... that is not a crime. Did you forget? Even the Previous Lord wants us to change. But... not like this." Raizel stares at him warmly.

"I know. But once I crossed the line... I couldn't stop." Zarga look at Reina who is standing beside Raizel.

"Thank you... for stopping me, princess. You matured well. Sorry about that day..." He smiles at her while he is slowly fading away. Reina bit her lower lip trying to stop the tears. She did considered the two as close friends since the Clan Leaders were the ones who taught her everything about Lukedonia and Noble's Morale.

"And you..." Reina averted her attention to the werewolf.

"Greetings to the Noblesse." Lunark bows her head in respect.

"Go back to your companions and tell them that the Noblesse is here. Since you witnessed everything, I expect that you shall give me everything you have or never face me at all." Lunark looks at her in surprise.

'Is she letting me go?'

"Why are you not moving?" Reina tilts her head...'Did I injured her head?'

"Ah... yes..." Lunark turns her back, ready to leave.

"Wait."

'I knew it. She's just playing with me.' Lunark clenches both of her fist, she will not go down without a fight even if it is pointless.

"Frankenstein is mine, you shall never put your hands on him or I will cut your hands off of you. You shall never talk to him in a flirting manner or I will pull your tongue out of your mouth and ensure that it will never ever grow back again." Reina states, her gaze is saying that she meant every threat that she just said.

Lunark nods her head nervously and leap off.

Frankenstein sighs and pulls Reina into a tight hug.

Author's Note:
This one is shorter than my previous updates... really sorry about that. Anddd the charger of my laptop isn't charging so I had to order one online and it took a couple of days to finally arrive... Anyhow it arrived today so yeah I'll try to make longer updates!

AND THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES! REALLY! MY HEART WAS BEATING ERRATICALLY AFTER SEEING YOU ALL SHOWER MY NOTIFICATIONS WITH SO MANY VOTES ♥ ♥