Chapter 51

"You have to take responsibility, Muzaka." Frankenstein narrows his eyes to the man who is standing in front of them. Reina has her arms crossed on her chest while Raizel is on her side his arms on his side but his eyes are on Muzaka.

Thankfully, the man answered their message the very day they sent it. It did take a few hours to answer but nevertheless, he still did. But his reluctance to give any information made the conversation annoying. 

"Frankenstein, I was wondering why you called me here. Was it just to make such an unreasonable demand?"

"Unreasonable?" Reina gritted her teeth.

"That is the truth. This is your responsibility." Frankenstein said before Reina can bursts out her anger.

"Telling me to take responsibility just because someone from my family was there when your companion disappeared-- if that isn't unreasonable then what is?" Muzaka frowns.

"They were at least with him. They should know what happened to my guy if they were with him. At least, they would know who took him away." Frankenstein explained.

The more minutes they waste here are equivalent to the slimming chance they find him alive. 

"It's not that I don't understand why you're doing this, but I'm not the Lord of the werewolves anymore. There's no reason for me to take responsibility just because my people were involved."

"This is not about you being the current Lord or not--"

"Reina, your stubbornness won't do any good-"

"The one who was with our missing companion is the one who you let go before." Frankenstein interjected.

"The name is Kentas if I remember correctly." She nodded.

Muzaka looks at both of them with surprise clearly written on his face. What would Kentas need with that man?

"I already warned him about touching any of them..." Muzaka scratches the back of his head, remembering what happened that day.

"If you hadn't gotten involved and protected him at the time... this wouldn't have happened. So Muzaka, you have to help us find our guy."

Muzaka groans in frustration, it seems like the two are dead set on making him take responsibility for their companion's disappearance. He lightly shakes his head before sighing, trying to calm himself.

"Muzaka..."

"Huh?" He looks at his friend who spoke for the first time since they got here.

"This is your fault. Own up to it."

"Raizel, you..." Muzaka scratches the back of his head upon noticing that Raizel is completely serious.

"I want to help you but I don't even know where my Clan is staying right now."

"Don't you have any guesses?" Frankenstein asked, obviously irritated.

"Nope. But well, I think I'll be able to find out somehow..." Muzaka shrugs.

"To be honest, I wouldn't want to tell you even if I knew." Hearing this almost snaps Reina's patience as she angrily lunges towards the man, her fist pulled back. Fortunately, Frankenstein was able to hold her back while Muzaka stares at her.

"There's a good chance that you guys will collide with my people while you're looking for your companion if I tell you. Right now, they may treat me as a traitor, but I still don't like the idea of you guys harming my people."

Frankenstein turns his back as he answers his phone which is currently ringing.

"If M-21-- if he-- not even you will be able to stop me from obliterating whatever place they are in. This is the last straw after they defile Lukedonia... I let it past since Lagus killed the werewolves himself, but they shouldn't be there in the first place." Muzaka looks away from her glare, he heard that a Clan Leader almost lost his life.