(Recycled) Author's Note

Recycled... yea. I think I already used this part for three author's notes hehe. So when you see that you already voted for this chapter or there are comments which do not make sense... it must be from the previous version of this part. I recycle them because I don't want to add nonsensical parts to this story.

Anyway.. now that the story ended, you might be asking... so what's the gift? or where's the gift?

Some of you may have already guessed it... but I still need to officially tell you, right? So I would be posting some bonus chapters here and there but for now, I would be resting from writing (I need to reward myself for finishing this book.) After this said rest, I would try to polish and ya'know, revise some of the chapters. Maybe after revising and polishing the whole story I would write the bonus chapters.

These chapters would contain Frankenstein and Reina's story before everything happened, Reina's pregnancy, the twin's life, (maybe) the trio's love life (?), and many more.

If you have suggestions or anything really... feel free to comment them, I would try to reply as fast as possible but for now, I would take a rest from Wattpad.

Ps. Thank you to everyone who supported me, who voted for the chapters, who commented, and those who are simply reading. I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate all of you. I am very much grateful to each and every one of you. Thank you all very much.