Chapter 19

"How could we forget the Clan Leader of the Loyard Family? It's just that we never knew you would step in personally as well. We know that you have assumed the seat of Clan Leader, even though you lack sufficient qualification. And that is why the Clan Leader of Loyard Family is known to be the weakest among all Clan Leaders. How dare the Lukedonia send someone like you? A Loyard puppet Clan Leader who hasn't even had the Adult Ceremony!" Seira remained calm while Regis gritted his teeth.

"How dare he talk like that to her..." He angrily muttered.

"But this is good. Might as well show them that the Union has surpassed Lukedonia since long ago. You'll soon realize that it is Lukedonia that must follow the orders of the Union." The 10th Elder smirks at her.

"Are you finished?" Seira asks calmly looking at him.

"What?"

"I'd like to get started with our fight... You talk too much." Seira muttered the last part but since everyone has heightened senses, they heard it.

Frankenstein and Reina clap their hands together and nod at Seira.

"Splendid, Miss Seira." Frankenstein said.

"That was good, Seira." The princess agrees with Frankenstein.

"She's getting better at it, right Reina?" Reina nods at him.

"She sure is." Seira cannot help the blush that crept on her cheeks.

"That's something to be praised for?" M-21 murmurs under his breath.

"Not at all--"

"Of course it is!" Reina exclaimed at Regis.

"A-Ah yes, Miss Reina..." Regis said in defeat.

The patience of the 10th Elder was wearing thin as he watches what is happening around him. It is like they were not taking them seriously. He shoots a ray of his power in Seira's direction. She swiftly avoided the attack all the while closing in their distance. The Elder immediately raises his arm to block her attack and use his other arm to attack again. Seira uses his bent knees as a platform to flip out of his range. He smirks as he saw the trickling blood down her cheek. He is able to wound a Clan Leader. Because of this, he isn't able to avoid her attack that cost him his moustache and a kick in his chest. He is immediately pushed back.

"Wow~ Miss Seira is so tough."

"I know right! She really is impressive." Reina nods in agreement.

"They keep complimenting her..."

"And that is worrying me."

"Shush!" M-21 and Regis immediately purse their lips.

"10th Elder, please reveal your full power." Seira summons her Soul Weapon in one hand.

"I'm the Clan Leader of the Loyard Family, you cannot defeat me with that much."

The 10th Elder gritted his teeth as he realizes that what he knows about her is not the same about who she really is.

'Damn... She's completely different from how she looks. So the weakest Clan Leader is still a Clan Leader, huh?' And with that thought, he transforms into what looks like a monstrous bull with only one horn.

The two of them rushes to each other head-on resulting in a loud explosion. The Elder rushes to punch Seira who leap and uses his outstretched fist as a stepping stone. She is able to land an attack with her soul weapon, the elder used his other arm to block the attack. The attack left what looked like a scratch to his arm.

"Not bad at all." The 10th Elder smirks.

"How can he block the Death Scythe attack so easily... ?" Regis muttered between gritted teeth.