Chapter 37

Few days passed, Reina and Raizel are both out of energy; Raizel because of Muzaka's killing intent and Reina because of Frankenstein and the three being away from her.

Raizel is looking out of the window of their classroom as usual while Reina is obviously sulking as she slumps over her desk before letting out a heavy sigh. Raizel remembers the rage that is flowing in his friend whenever he would bring up the topic of humans' demise and because of this he too, sighs.

"Did you see that? They let out a sigh at the same time."

"Yeah, and Reina had been sulking these past few days..."

"Raizel looked so down too..."

"We weren't being delusional."

"Hm..."

"What can it possibly be? Did something bad happen?"

"Do you know why they are being like that, Seira?"

"It's because her lover is away from her..." Seira unconsciously thought out loud while staring at the sulking princess. All of them slowly turns to look at her with surprise written all over their faces.

"But I thought her lover is Rai?" Seira looks at them after realizing what she had done.

"Then they are not dating?"

"No, of course not. He's like a brother to me." Reina groans against her desk.

"Brother... I got it!" Shinwu suddenly shouts, smashing his fist on his palm.

"Do you know what it is?" Sui asked Shinwu, who looks so fired up.

"Forget it. He's gonna say something stupid again."

"It was when Raskreia went away." he answered so confidently. Reina raises her head and smirks, finally a shipper of the two, one of her companions.

"Ha! I'm right, aren't I?" The redhead boy exclaims after seeing Reina's reaction.

"Then it's because he misses Raskreia?"

"I think he might be right..." Sui sheepishly smiles.

"Poor Rai, why are my tears falling...?" Ikhan wipes a lone tear that escaped his eye while looking at Raizel's back.

"There is nothing wrong with crying when our friend is sad..."

"It does make sense if Reina and Raizel are not dating. But I can't really say that it is true."

"I know."

Reina wants to shake her head at their crazy assumptions but she cannot help the smile that takes place on her lips after listening to them.

"And you!" Shinwu perks up while pointing at her.

"Me?" She frowns while pointing at herself.

"What's with me?"

"Who is your 'lover'?" Shinwu narrows his eyes at her making her chuckle.

Seira looks at the interaction of the two, the princess had been sulking and this is the first time she saw her smiling after Frankenstein's departure.

"Well, our choices were Raizel and Regis since they are the only nobles. So it must be Regis, right?" Reina shakes her head while trying to keep her mouth shut.

"Huh?"

"Wait, then he is not a noble?" Reina nods her head, she decided to play with their game.

"I think I know who it is!" Yuna screeches as she realizes who it is.

"Who, Yuna?"

"We don't know what country they are from right? And there are countries who marry the children off to rich men... And Takeo, Tao, and Mister are all security guards so that leaves..."