Chapter 3

All this time... she is here, waiting...

"Master, is that...?" Frankenstein asks, he himself cannot find any logical reason as to why would the Lord hide her in this mansion.

So this is the reason why the mansion is declared as a forbidden region.

"Yes." 

"Should we wake her up?"

"One cannot wake up a noble in ephemeral sleep by force, Frankenstein."

The servant grits his teeth together, not liking his master's answer.

"However, we cannot leave this here... It seems I must take it." he said as he release an exasperated sigh, eyeing the weapon.

As Raizel went to take the weapon, a flash of bright light appeared, temporarily blinding Frankenstein for a second.

"That's...!" Frankenstein is lost for words as what seems like a 3D hologram project in front of them.

"Cadis Etrama Di Raizel... so we did not manage to meet before I entered eternal sleep. My Soul Weapon contains my power so I can leave a short message. It is only an imprint of myself, but even like this I wanted to see you. I was also hoping that I could finally see her too." The Previous Lord said sadly as he look at the coffin.

"If you are here, that must mean that peacock found you." 

Peacock?! You old bugger... if only you were not her father...

"You might wonder why I hide her here... I have a theory but Gejutel thought that it is a nonsense. That old man is very up tight." The man said lightly shaking his head.

"It involves the peacock that is with you, Raizel. You know, like a true love's kiss. You can't really kiss her in this state but I hope you can find something to wake her up. I am grateful that you decided to visit this temple but I hope that you can visit my grave too. I have left a message there since this place is not my shrine, so my imprint here is limited."

Frankenstein unconsciously blocks the Previous Lord's voice as he stares at the coffin. He took a step towards it and kneel beside it. He trace the cold marble lightly with his fingers, his aura dangerously creeps out of his body without him realizing it. The coffin unexpectedly absorbs the dark energy then release a force air as the lid lifts up and leans to the side.

Both Frankenstein and his master was shocked as it continuously leans to the side. The coffin responds to Frankenstein's energy. Frankenstein then look at around only to notice that the imprint of the Previous Lord is no where to be found.

"Frankenstein." The servant turns to look at the source of the soft voice. There stands, as elegant as ever, the owner of his heart.

"Reina." he couldn't stop himself as he engulf the Princess in a tight hug, scared that she might disappear or that this is just a dream.

"You're safe." she said breathless as she hug him too, burying herself on his muscular arms, her face on his chest. Her knees gave out under her, fortunately, Frankenstein holds her upright.

"Reina?" Frankenstein worriedly glance at her as she looks at Raizel that is staring at them.

"You're alive." This time, the Princess couldn't stop the tears that burst as she stares at the man in a white clothing.

"I'm glad you both are safe." she said as she balance herself while using Frankenstein's arms to assist her. Both of the men look at her worriedly, she's too weak to even stand. They also notice the scars on her neck that should have healed over the time that she's been sleeping.