Chapter 21

Frankenstein tried to recover as much data as possible. The change in Takeo's and Tao's bodies are exceptional after their awakening that he needed a lot of preparation for their experiments in the future. However, after adjusting the data and his future experiments on them, he also has to gather new information since the old data are destroyed.

The doors to the lab slide open, the five of the residents of his house enter.

"Boss, are you used to this lab now? Anything uncomfortable?" Tao inquired.

"Well, this is the lab I used to use. I'll settle in easily enough. It just takes time to sort and tidy the data I need now." Frankenstein stands up and looks at him.

"Will they get better when they wake up?" Frankenstein's aura changed...

"I expect Reina to have a huge recovery but master... he is lucky if he manages to recover the power that he used from the awakening."

"I see..." M-21 looks down. Whatever may M-24's reasons may be, he cannot accept them, not now that it almost killed two of his comrade and forced the princess in that condition.

"Anyway, what brings you all here? Today isn't a check-up day for any of you..." Frankenstein lifts one eyebrow when M-21 seems to tell him something...

"Uh, that's..." Frankenstein looks at him expectantly.

"We need your help." He said with great determination as if Frankenstein should have no choice but to say yes.

"My help? For what?"

"We want to be stronger."

He fixes his glasses and looks at them, in all seriousness.

"That again? The three of you are already strong enough. It's just that your recent opponents have been exceptionally powerful... The three of you are all awakened now, you have to remember that." Takeo shakes his head and went to explain to him what they actually meant.

"This is not like our previous requests. In the recent battle, we realized our helplessness. It was worse than ever before. If we had been stronger... this would not happen... Miss Reina and Sir Raizel..." Frankenstein finally understands what they meant. If they are stronger, Reina wouldn't have to use her life force every time they fight.

"So you want me to intensify the experiments?" Frankenstein can feel the headache coming from these future experiments, especially that he had just adjusted their data and now he had to adjust them again.

"Yes, we want heavier experiments, and... we want you to train us."

"What?" Frankenstein perks up to what M-21 just said.

"We heard about your fights in the recent battle, and we have watched you many times. We put our ideas together and realized we need you to train us. Because you know how to fight opponents that are stronger than you... and you've won countless battles against them. Watching your battles, we realized that even strong powers cannot be used to their full potential without battle experience."

Tao agrees to what Takeo said... "We need the experience as much as we need the power."

Frankenstein sighs and looks at them.

"But you don't need me for that. Why can't you just take turns and fight each other?"

"No. We need someone like you- someone who has the power and the experience. We've thought about it, and we don't think there's anyone else in the world with more combat experience than you. Right?"

"Hmm... That is true..."

"Then it's stupid for us no to receive training from you, when you are right here."