Chapter 66

WARNING!!! Cringe af writing... I'm really really sorry if I'm lacking. I don't know how to write certain things so I'm not really satisfied with this result. I tried to make up for it with the length and the day of the update but I think it's not enough. 

That's all, I guess. Proceed.

~~~

"How was your nap?" Frankenstein asked back to Muzaka who is casually walking towards them, his hands on the pocket of the jeans he's wearing, while Raizel quietly walks behind him.

"They started it. We just--" Reina started but Muzaka raises a hand, stopping her, annoying her.

"It's fine, Reina. I already heard the report. I am very grateful to you for protecting and helping my people despite what they did to your land." Muzaka nodded at her.

"After what we did to their previous Lord, I think it's safe to call it quits." Reina shrugs. Just like nobles, not all werewolves are involved in the fighting, in human terms, they were civilians. 

"Now, I heard your plans of wiping out our entire species. However, I must say you have to start with me." Muzaka faces the two Elders of the Union.

'Is it fine for him to fight? He just woke up...'

'Just let him be.' Frankenstein shrugs not really caring what happens to the werewolf.

The two Elders know who the two are, the former lord of the werewolves and the former Noblesse, they are equally powerful. There's no hope if they are to fight them. It's guaranteed death.

"Wait! You can't kill us." The Third Elder reasoned out while trying to protect the First Elder.

"And I should care about what you say because?" Muzaka asked, almost mockingly.

"The Union doesn't have just one armageddon."

"What?" Muzaka looks at the couple who exclaims their reaction.

"What is this Armageddon?" He asked, completely oblivious as to what the Third Elder is referring to.

"It's a weapon of destruction that the Union made in secret. It is so powerful that it can probably destroy a small island." Reina explained.

"Then it must mean that it can really wipe out the entire werewolf species." Reina nods at him.

"And where is the said weapon?" Muzaka asked, planning to destroy Armageddon immediately but his plan was crushed when Reina points upward.

"In the space."

"Wha--" 'How am I supposed to reach that?!' He thought to himself.

"If he loses his life, the remaining Armageddons will activate automatically. It will fire randomly since there is no longer a controller, countless people will lose their lives." The Third Elder explains.

"THIRD ELDER!" The First Elder exclaims. He grits his teeth while glaring at the Elder.

"So you're saying that if I finish him right now, the weapon will activate and attack the Earth?" Muzaka clarified.

Their losses are so obvious that the Third Elder sees this as the only way to protect them.

"That's right. If the connection to the First Elder is broken, the satellites are set to detect that and activate."

"How would we know if you're stating the truth?" Reina narrows her eyes towards the human.

"Are you willing to risk millions of lives?"